Fall Television Obsession

I have to admit that I am into WAY TOO MANY shows right now. YAY for DVR’s! There are just so many great and/or hot messes of television right now so, here’s my list..

NOW
1. Project Runway
2. Gossip Girl
3. The Hills
4. The Rachel Zoe Project
5. Top Design
6. America’s Next Top Model {I hope the tranny wins – the only reason I’m watching!}
7. Privileged

2. Rock of Love

MISSING
1. Arrested Development

WATCHING ON DVD {or will be soon}
1. Mad Men
2. Pushing Daisies

Am I forgetting any? jeez. What are you watching?

• please sir

September 12, 2008 | Reply

Agree – loving Top Design and Rachel Zoe right now – getting into Fringe (it’s like xfiles and law and order TOGETHER!), and of course always missing arrested dev!

• ~alison

September 12, 2008 | Reply

Wow, wow, wow! Your watching right now list….WOW! I am watching (stock piled on the DVR because I can’t watch as much TV anymore) The Closer, Proj. Runway {YUCK to Jerrel’s winning design, BTW}, Ghost Hunters {can’t for Halloween : ) }, Mad Men, Big Brother {which will be over next week} – to be replaced by Survivor, Prison Break and the Shield. Coming Up – Nip Tuck – YES!, Heroes, YES!, Ugly Betty, CSI and CSI NY, The Office and Lost…whew….I HOPE that’s it!!!

• ...love Maegan

September 12, 2008 | Reply

Oh I loved the winning outfit! That skirt! That jacket! loved it all…and actually hated Leanne’s this time.

Still, with all these shows, I’m having a hard time fitting my craftiness in and my reading. I want to start reading Twilight and just can’t find the time!!! :)

I’m so happy it’s friday, btw.

• Mrs. Priss

September 12, 2008 | Reply

I was thinking of doing one of these posts because of how much tv is taking over my life at the moment. I have to agree with most of these (except the ones I haven’t seen, but will probably go download now that you mentioned them.. haha)

RIP Arrested Development.

Alsooo, one my husband and I just discovered is Bones. It’s pretty good!

OH, and where are you still seeing Scare Tactics?? I LOVED that show when I first saw it a few years ago and was sad when it disappeared.

• Rachel

September 13, 2008 | Reply

im right there with you girly…Rachel Zoe is on now? I only saw that special a few weeks ago? when did it start…maybe I can catch up?

• Wep

September 13, 2008 | Reply

OMG can’t WAIT for Nip/Tuck and I love House too :)

• ~Trish~

September 13, 2008 | Reply

Holy cow…are you my long lost sister??

• Mama's Losin' It

September 13, 2008 | Reply

Why isn’t the Real World/Road Rules challenge ANYWHERE on your list???

I thought we were friends…

• Linda Sue

September 14, 2008 | Reply

Sarah Silverman, South park, Daily show, Colbert report,anything on Comedy central YES! The only main stream thing watched here is project runway- I am so sad for the ones that get sent away- they are all good! I mean really- I can sort of thread a needle and sew on a button…Thanks for posting your fun list! Right on, sistah!
    ( ps.Billy Ocean, HA!)

• Steph Corwin

September 14, 2008 | Reply

We don’t watch too much TV. Just waiting for The Office to start. And Heroes. I really want to watch that new show Kath and something or other. I can’t remember the name. I think Thursdays on NBC will be pretty good.

Others I watch that the hubs sits in on: Samantha Who, Greys and Desperate Housewives.

• Bayjb

September 14, 2008 | Reply

I think I might be in love with you as we watch the exact same things. I am on the fence about Fringe too so it’s getting another shot.

• Holly

September 15, 2008 | Reply

i also, cannot wait for rock of love!! i hope daisy makes an apperance. haha :)

project runway also seems super promising this season. im dying to see the makeovers! YAY :D

• dawn

September 15, 2008 | Reply

I’m loving True Blood at the moment. Just saw the second episode tonight and thought it was great. Much more humor in this one. I’m not totally sold on it but I will keep watching.

I can’t wait for Pushing Daisies to start up but until then there’s Entourage and WEEDS… I didn’t see that on the list…tisk, tisk! :)

• ToughGirl101

September 15, 2008 | Reply

scrubs, scrubs and more scrubs!

• ...love Maegan

September 15, 2008 | Reply

We’ll most likely get Weeds & Californication on DVD in the future since we didn’t start from the beginning.

two more shows under “Missing”

1. Sex and the City
    2. Friends
    3. Saved by the Bell …ahahahaha

• Cali Girl

December 15, 2008 | Reply

nip tuck starts jan. 9 i believe!