Tagged Graffiti Style – well, not really

Tiffany over at I am Styleish tagged me …fun times! Here’s my list:

4 things I did today: {it’s still early}
* Got out of bed and into the shower.
* Read some blogs with morning coffee and english muffin. Got ready for work and left.
* Got a ticket for rolling through a stop sign in the hills this morning on the way to work. Fucking cop was SITTING there WAITING. When he approached my window I said “You’re just WAITING there, huh?” shaking my head. He replied “Yep”, to which I said, “NICE JOB”. As I started my car to leave I yelled out my window “HAVE A GREAT DAY” and he said “You do the same” and then I yelled “WELL YOU’VE ALREADY RUINED IT” and then I sped off. I then realized a girl was following me and honking so I pulled over and she said she got a ticket as well and so did another girl and that we all made a complete stop! We then exchanged how we felt about this cop with wild hand gestures. She told me she got a picture on her phone of me stopping and the cop waiting there. She gave me her name {Myesha} and her number and said “See you in court” {although I’ll probably just pay it}. She was nice. That cop is a fucking prick-ass-mother-fucker. And this is what I wished I said to him “Karma’s a bitch” fuck face.
* Watched this adorable baby laughing {thanks Kell!} which cheered me up.

4 things on my to do list:
* Watch Gossip Girl and The hills because I was so tired last night, I missed them. I also fell asleep during Heroes, damnit!
* Finish my other accessories and add them to my Etsy shop
* Get my hair done (Friday appointment…yay!)
* Pick up some Honest Kitchen doggy food @ Maxwell Dog this afternoon

4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
* Fall television
* Reading blogs
* Turning on music and dancing in my house
* Listening to an entire message on my phone when someone dials me by accident {waiting for something good!}

4 random facts about me:
* I am a second generation Valley Girl. Like, OMG! {my dad grew up down the street from Ron Howard …Opie years. My mom went to school with Erin Moran …Joni. I went to school with Staci Keenan …of My Two Dads …My bro went to school with Kirsten Dunst} Brother and I went to the same schools as our parents but somehow ended up smarter :)
* I’d rather stay home than go out {been there, done that attitude}
* I’m trying to get knocked-up …but still pre drugs and injectables. …and sometimes wonder if we’re just not ready yet but pushing it because we’re 32.
* I used to work at a Karaoke bar in Burbank called Dimples one night a week {as a karaoke host} …and drank too much …and acted a fool!

4 bloggers I’m tagging:
Maxie @ I hate so much
Maki @ w/ love, Sincerely – Posh Mom’s Diary
WepRuminations
Mommega @ Mother’s Milk

• Teal Chic

September 23, 2008 | Reply

Hope your day gets better. That sucks! Damn cops!!!! He must not have met his quota for his shift and needed to bust people quick!

• Holly

September 23, 2008 | Reply

oh crap, im sorry. i can feel your pain. back in june i got off work early, was feeling on top of the world, rolled a stop sign, and got a ticket from a cop that was WAITING THERE!! sucks dude. im dragging my feet on the traffic school part now :(

• Rachel

September 23, 2008 | Reply

Oh I sooo wish I lived in Cali so we could be friends, hang out and play rock band and talk about ass cops..I can imagine you yelling out your window…Priceless.

Now I am going to look up Staci Keenan; I always wondered what happened to her!

• Maxie

September 23, 2008 | Reply

that cop is RIDICULOUS.

fight the power and that ticket.

thanks for the tag :-)

• maveri_ck<3

September 23, 2008 | Reply

omg haha i love that video! that baby is so cute!!

• maveri_ck<3

September 23, 2008 | Reply

omg haha i love that video! that baby is so cute!!

• Maki

September 23, 2008 | Reply

Aww I wish I could say I’m second generation Valley Girl. Sounds really hip and cool:) And the baby – cute!!!

Thank you soo much for tagging me. I enjoyed it very much:D

xoxo

• Vered - MomGrind

September 23, 2008 | Reply

Blogs are my guilty pleasure too. They’re addicting, aren’t they? :)

• I am Meggie Poo.

September 23, 2008 | Reply

That laughing baby is the best! What a lucky dad to have such a wonderful entertainment system at home.

OH and you should watch HEROES online. When they went into Hour Two I almost had to stop . It’s good though- this season will be great!

Hope your day got/ gets better!

• Bayjb

September 24, 2008 | Reply

OMG that baby video is adorable! I love hearing kids that young laugh because it makes me laugh and smile.

• faith

September 24, 2008 | Reply

Omg! that baby video is the cutest thing ever. my cheeks actually ache a tad bit from watching it 3 times and smiling really hard. Oh and i listen to the accidental voicemail messages too, i never hear anything juicy though.

• Little House on Green

September 24, 2008 | Reply

Sucks about the cop / ticket! Fight it.

Gossip Girl was great last night! And next week looks fantastic!

• ...love Maegan

September 24, 2008 | Reply

Faith: I’ve never heard anything juicy either …yet! :)

Also, I watched Gossip Girl tonight and OMG! Really, that show is just so good!

I may catch up on Heroes this weekend. it’s recorded.

• Rachel

September 24, 2008 | Reply

hey chick
    if your up we can do a littleu online rock band session; you in Cali me in FL…email me if your up…your 3 hours behind so you should be LOL

• MomMega

September 24, 2008 | Reply

I totally fell asleep during Heroes, too! But watched it already.

Staci Keenan…I used to LOVE that movie she was in where she pretends she is an adult and she gets stalked by a stranger…

• Tiffany

September 24, 2008 | Reply

omg. what a dick! that story made me mad.

Thanks for playing along! That was fun reading your answers.

OH and I do that listening to the phone messages too. I have yet to hear anything good. :) just a bunch of static and crinkling.

• Theresa

October 4, 2008 | Reply

yes had my own cop drama.. have traffic school dvd running right now… 8 hours!

& i used to go to dimples! darn i missed ya… u gotta tell me about ur drunken stupor some time :) i’ve had my share!