Brian Fellow’s Safari Planet + Britney

Tracy Morgan makes me laugh so fucking hard no matter what he does. Something about the rhythm of his speech just kills me! Brian Fellow is one of my favorite characters and this is one of the funniest SNL sketches ever! What you can’t really see in this clip is how much lip gloss he would wear and how SHINY his mouth was when repeating “I’m Brian Fellow”. The best part is towards the end while the donkey trainer is talking about the difference between a mule and a donkey, Brian Fellow is imagining the bunny giving itself a haircut and laughs out loud at it. “It’s Crazy” hilarious!

BTW, is anyone liking Britney’s new song Womanizer? …It’s a bit monotonous …but I kinda love it. Surprise, surprise.

Happy Weekend Everyone! {I hope it’s better than this lame week has been!}

• Felicia

October 3, 2008 | Reply

I love Brian Fellows too!!! SO hilarious!

• Aubrey

October 3, 2008 | Reply

I agree. Tracy Morgan is fucking hilarious! Squared. That clip is classic!

I, for one, really liked her last album. Her new single reminds me of a cross between Piece of Me and Ooh Ooh Baby. I think it sounds “recycled”. But I’ll still shake my rump to it!

• Evil Mr. Peppers

October 3, 2008 | Reply

Brain Fellow’s funny and sadly so is that new Brit song. It is not that good my least favorite premiere single ever.

• Absolutely Unique

October 3, 2008 | Reply

Thanks you Maegan for stopping by my blog and for your nice comments! Your blog is awesome. I had great fun reading it!

• Holly

October 3, 2008 | Reply

haha totally one of my favs too. the one with matt damon on there is equally hilarious! “hello barbara”

• bianca

October 3, 2008 | Reply

I love brian fellows!!! My roomie in college were obsessed with that sketch and “Astronaut Jones” (if you don’t now that, def. check it out on youtube). Fantastic!

• ...love Maegan

October 3, 2008 | Reply

no, ASTRONAUT JONES is hilarious too!!!!!!! kills me!

• Jamie

October 4, 2008 | Reply

Brit’s song reminds me of Ooh Ooh Baby off Blackout. Not too impressed because it was pretty hyped up but I love her and will still listen to it!

• Bayjb

October 4, 2008 | Reply

I miss tragic Britney. She was much more entertaining. I really miss the head-shaving days

• Rachel

October 4, 2008 | Reply

Love him too; he is soo friggin funny!!!

• Maki

October 4, 2008 | Reply

I love Tracy Morgan and miss him being on SNL!!! I mean, he was brilliant on it, wasn’t he?

I see the old Brit while I work at my gym on music channel. Gosh, she came a long way, in a bad way. She was so talented although some new songs from new album, I kinda like it too.

• Claire,

October 4, 2008 | Reply

Trace Morgan is so Fucking funny! Craig Gass does an amazing impression of him. The first time I heard or Tracy Morgan was on the Howard Stern show when Craig Gass came in and did Tracy impression. TOO FUCKING FUNNY!!! I was dying!
    Have a great weekend!

• dolcechic

October 4, 2008 | Reply

He is so damn hilarious it’s pitiful! I miss him on SNL!!!!

I love the womanizer song! I heard it on The Hills and was surprised when I looked at the bottom of the screen and it said it was Britney.

• RiverMist

October 5, 2008 | Reply

they’re so hilarious. love them.

sorry but I dissagree with the song, not liking it very much, it’s missing that uhmf that pop songs have.
    the only song I’m liking from the New Brit is toy soldier.

• Sunniva

October 5, 2008 | Reply

Haha he’s so funny! And I haven’t actually listened so much to Britney’s new song, but I just know already that I’ll love it!

• Maxie

October 6, 2008 | Reply

I like Womanizer too! I know it sounds just like her other stuff, but it’s so catchy!

• Courtney

October 6, 2008 | Reply

i love him too. and I’m thrilled to catch him weekly on 30 Rock as well. I love that show. Watched the first season all over again and he is so so good in those episodes.

• ...love Maegan

October 6, 2008 | Reply

So funny, that’s exactly what made me think about Brian Fellow …we just started watching season 1 of 30Rock this past week. sooooo funny!!! he kills me. The entire cast is great actually.

• beachbungalow8

October 6, 2008 | Reply

he really is one of the funniest comedians out there. Did you see that clip of him on some morning news show, drunk? hysterical.

it’s his delivery. I don’t even care what he’s talking about, just watching him has me dying.