Gilt Group & Twenty8Twelve

I heart Gilt Group …but every time I finally make it to their site, either the sale is over or anything that I would buy is already sold out. Needless to say, I kind of gave up.

But about 10 minutes ago, I just happened to be trolling all your bloggies I follow in my blogger dashboard and found the post titled Twenty8Twelve over @ Jessica Sutton’s blog {who I am in love with right now}. So, I went over to Gilt.com and found this blazer. and I fell in love.

…and they still had my size!!! …so I splurged. {it was originally 600$} And now I am so excited!

I was planning on going to a vintage shop to find a new black blazer but this is just so perfect it had my name written all over it.

If you want to join gilt, give me your email and I’ll send you an invite :)

…and go check out Jessica Sutton’s blog just because she is awesome!

• dolcechic

October 22, 2008 | Reply

Congrats! That blazer is gorgeous, there’s so much you can do with that.

I’d like an invite! Thanks!

• Franco

October 22, 2008 | Reply

congrastZ! AWESO ME FIND.
    are you gonna post pictures of you wearing it at work?
    obviously

• Liv

October 23, 2008 | Reply

That blazer is divine! And definitely you! Congrats on getting to the site while the sale is still on! :) x

• valerie

October 23, 2008 | Reply

yeah those sites are crazy because everything good sells out so fast. great job getting there in time! try ideeli and hautelook too…same concept.

• High-Heeled Foot in the door

October 23, 2008 | Reply

M,

I’m so glad that you got there on time. The same thing always happens to me. I find something I love and get all excited and then I see that damn circle that says SOLD OUT!

• Juxtaposition Design

October 23, 2008 | Reply

What a good thing to splurge on! You will be able to wear this forever! I was lucky enough to acquire an amazing amount of blazers from my mom and I’m pretty sure I wear them AT LEAST twice a week, I even kind of use them as jackets!

And, regarding the art you saw on my blog: I believe they are just a mixture of acrylic, gouache, and pencil on paper. She really achieves some awesome texture though so that can make it hard to tell exactly what medium it is! Basically, the artists is just plain brilliant

• Jessica Sutton

October 23, 2008 | Reply

sweet score! I’m loving the lapels – gorgeous! Thanks so much for the kind words about my site!! I love yours too and can’t wait to see what outfits you put together with the blazer :)

xoxo

• Mohan Rajoriya

October 23, 2008 | Reply

Hi this is nice blog

i am Graphic designer from india

contact at
    mohancy@gmail.com
    mohancy@hotmail.com

• Courtney

October 23, 2008 | Reply

I was smitten with the ivory one, but I hate shopping online with a credit-only return policy. You’ll wear the black with everything…and I can’t wait to see it on!

• Katie

October 23, 2008 | Reply

very very nice. I have no doubt you will look fantastic in it!! :)

• ...love Maegan

October 23, 2008 | Reply

Oh, I loved the ivory one too, Courtney. I want everything but I thought the black would work with more as well. I can’t wait to get it.

• Tiffany

October 24, 2008 | Reply

I love it! Such a fan of blazers. the little puffy sleeves! adore!

can’t wait to see this on a Completely Gratuitous post. :)

I need to stay away from Gilt. too much good stuff. I buy too many things. I even got J hooked on it!

• please sir

October 24, 2008 | Reply

Finally trying to catch up on blogs – congrats on a great purchase!

• dasjenige

March 26, 2010 | Reply

can i please have an invite too? :)

• Chloe

August 5, 2010 | Reply

wow what a great coat
    btw you’re amazing maegan- i am constantly checking your style page saying “come on maegan, post your next look PLEASE!!”
    thanks for all the inspiration you give to us