OMGossipGirl!~

Seriously, Gossip Girl is crack to me! It was so fucking good last night I cannot stop thinking about it.

Like …CANNOT. STOP.

I have to watch it upstairs, in our bedroom because 1. My husband does. not. care. and 2. Because we have a DVR in the bedroom which means I can rewind it and WATCH CHUCK SEDUCE/NOT SEDUCE Blair OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.

When it’s over at 9pm, I go RUNNING downstairs to watch Heroes with the husband, a show he does care about, but I ruin the entire beginning because {like a 13 year old} I am jumping around and squealing “GOSSIP GIRL IS SO GOOD ….OMG, BABY, IT’S SO GOOD, YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW ….soooooo gooooood” …and I’m usually really close to his face by this time. All he can do is smile at me and tell me I’m a loon but really he just wants me to shut up and settle down because Heroes is serious business!

{but secretly, all I can freaking think about is Chuck and HOW GREAT GOSSIP GIRL IS} …it takes me a good 30 minutes before I can focus on anything else, and clearly, the next day, it is still pumping through my veins. OMG…IT’S SOOOOOO GOOOOOD! fuck!

• ~Trish~

October 21, 2008 | Reply

Totally agree with you 100%!! I haven’t watched last nights episode yet but it’s patiently waiting on my DVR…now I want to to go watch it LOL

• Franco

October 21, 2008 | Reply

I have to agree with your husband here, I’m not into gossip girl either. Hereos? now that’s show I like. It’s my fav.
    but hey, we all got guilty pleasures.

• High-Heeled Foot in the door

M,

I’ve never watched the show, but have always heard bits of pieces of it.

They actually filmed scenes for GG when they were suppose to be in the Hamptons in the town where I use to work. It was crazy. I got to see both lead girls as they did the same scene over and over.

Plus a couple of weeks ago I was in the city and was going to lunch with my parents and we walked right by Blake Lively’s real life boyfriend, Penn who is also on the show.

Anyway long story even longer. I think I must start watching thing show.

• New Girl on Post

October 21, 2008 | Reply

Ha! I can tell GG is your crack!

I wanted to stop by and thank you for the nice picture compliment yesterday you left me. I appreciated it!

• Evil Mr. Peppers

Chuck Hmmmm…

• The Rest is Still Unwritten

October 21, 2008 | Reply

Ugh! I was so addicted to GG when it first started but my husband was so not! I record way too much on our DVR to keep it. But now…you’ve got me wanting to get back into it…

• Mrs. S

October 21, 2008 | Reply

I don’t usually watch it but last night I saw the last maybe 3 minutes while flipping channels.

That Chuck-he is good. Blair has her hands full.

• merc3069

October 21, 2008 | Reply

I have never seen Gossip Girl and am really afraid if I do I’ll get THE SYNDROME, too. I am shamelessly addicted to the new 90210, though….lol

• ~alison

October 21, 2008 | Reply

hehehehehehe! It just makes me laugh thinking of you running around so excited about this show and Pep just smiling (laughing at you inside). It is a common occurance!

• Katie

October 21, 2008 | Reply

I tried watching the first episode and just couldn’t get into it… sounds like I’m missing out. ha!

Now Heroes I LOVE. :)

• Megan

October 21, 2008 | Reply

hahha…I have never watched it. Can we still be blogging friends??

• irene.s

October 21, 2008 | Reply

darn..i know this show is HOT! but i always miss it! Heros is not my cup of tea. have you seen the Lipstick Jungle? That show is HOT too..but now again, i don’t know when they air that show.

• ...love Maegan

October 21, 2008 | Reply

Oh, you guys, it’s such steamy goodness!! I do love Heroes as well and I was watching the new 90210 for a while but kinda lost interest. Maybe I’ll try again tonight. …also haven’t tried lipstick jungle but I should.

Can’t wait for NIP/TUCK to start. It’s even more scandalous than GG. …but just barely!

• Little House on Green

October 21, 2008 | Reply

My husband LOVES Gossip Girl! He has gotten me into it a bit, I usually read a magazine while we’re watching it, but he’s an obsessed fan!! and if I even breathe too loud during the show I’m sushed!

• hautepocket

October 21, 2008 | Reply

Apparently I need to star watching Gossip Girl. The Boyfriend will be thrilled.

• Holly

October 21, 2008 | Reply

maegan, you sure have a way with words. how you make a girl (the only one, i think) who doesnt watch GG, want to!!

• Wep

October 21, 2008 | Reply

Never seen it but I used to be that way about Gilmore GIrls.

And I love any post that ends in fuck.

• stellawantstodie

October 21, 2008 | Reply

I´ve just discovered yor blog, and I like it!!
    i love gossip girl too…it´s my favourite sitcom!

• Emily

October 21, 2008 | Reply

I found your blog from EmilyPie and read the title about Gossip Girl, which totally drug me over here…. I am obsessed with Gossip Girl and even more obsessed with Chuck and Blair. I am waiting for them to FINALLY get together and I thought last night’s epi. was great when Blair couldn’t say those 3 words she so desperately wanted Chuck to say to her just a few shows back.

I am adding you to my blog roll so I can come back when you talk more about Gossip Girl!!!! :)

• jordana

October 21, 2008 | Reply

Hi! I just stumbled upon on your blog and it is fab!! I have a question…..How do you get your hair to look so good?? I have long wavy hair and I want it to look like yours.

Thanks

• valerie

October 21, 2008 | Reply

AHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH TOO! And what is even better is that EVERY person who watches it is OBSESSED.

I am counting down til next week…and did you see the Chuck Bass “Womanizer” commercial?! SO AMAZING.

• Leigh

October 22, 2008 | Reply

I love it and you crack me up, I love your way with words:)

• Nikki

October 22, 2008 | Reply

Dude! I totally agree, and share your experiences while watching.. Usually I watch it downstairs with one or more of my girlfriends, and if my husband is home (he works at night), he will immediately retreat upstairs sighing “Oh geeez” under his breath.. Hahahaha… CHUCK ugh, such a hottie.. and I am really loving Nate, too!!! That show is seriously one of the best “teen dramas” in a looooonnnngggg time! :)

• Chris

LOL! You are too cute!

• Rachel

October 22, 2008 | Reply

Ok girl…you got me soooo interested…I haven’t watched yet can I catch up…dvd perhaps??

• elle @ pret-a-party

October 22, 2008 | Reply

ummm yeah… lol, i’m pretty much the same way with my boyfriend… and he could not possibly care less. but i still give the play by play like he’s interested.

• bianca

October 22, 2008 | Reply

Gossip Girl makes me so happy. It’s the ultimate “get away” from the stress in my life. I’m 2 episodes behind and it makes me so sad. I need to say screw work so I can sit down in front of tivo and enjoy!

• Maki

October 22, 2008 | Reply

It’s getting steamier and steamier, isn’t it??? JT is just like you hubby… But I must say I am addicted to GG, too!

• ...love Maegan

October 22, 2008 | Reply

Just reading these comments has got me smiling from ear to ear….oh, it’s sooooo goooood. You guys are awesome!

Maki, my husband has the same initials as yours :) JT

• Elle

October 22, 2008 | Reply

Oh, I ♥♥♥ GG! And Chuck! ♥ I have to watch it online, as the UK is always too far behind for my liking. :’(

• peterdewolf

October 22, 2008 | Reply

Has your hubby seen Blake Lively?

I have found that if you squint just right, and sit just far enough away from the TV, you an convince yourself that she is 25 and that you are not incredibly lecherous.

• anhesty

October 22, 2008 | Reply

i love gossip girl too! the clothes they wear are to die for! and heroes is my other fav. i dvr them both. didn’t get to watch heroes yet…

• Julia

October 22, 2008 | Reply

You are so ridiculously cute! God, I wish I had a TV that worked! Do they have episodes online?

• AT THE PICKLED HUTCH

October 22, 2008 | Reply

I have never watched one episode of Heroes. GG however is my guilty pleasure. I just have a hard time finding someone to gush with me about the in depth plots(ha!), the character developments(ha,ha!, the addictive bitchiness of the girls and the sliminess that is Chuck. God, I love this show!
    Lisa & Alfie

• Far

October 22, 2008 | Reply

I heart Gossip Girl but I sadly miss it sometimes cuz i watch Prison break i think they are on at the same time… or maybe i just made that up…

• missy

October 22, 2008 | Reply

I now feel so liberated. I too love GG, but I’m more an “intellectual & serious” type, so no one knows… plus I’m 23 & should know better, but I’m totally Team Blaire & I’m not ashamed!

• Holly

October 22, 2008 | Reply

maegan, my BF is a fellow JT!!(JTT to be exact ;) )

• ...love Maegan

October 22, 2008 | Reply

Wow, holly, another JT!!!! …love it.

Missy, uh, I’m 32!!!!!!!!! I should know better …but it’s just toooooooo good.

it’s wednesday, btw’s and I’m STILL thinking about it!

• Danni and Maria