Google hearts Pollock

In honor of artist Jackson Pollock’s birthday, Google did this to their search page

How cute is Google?

*click HERE to create your own Jackson Pollock painting.
{note* every time you click your mouse, you get a new color!}

• art
  • Share on:

• ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND

January 28, 2009 | Reply

I made a mess of my picture. : (

• Jamie Noel

January 28, 2009 | Reply

I should be deep and artistic (or at least relevant) and leave a comment about google or Jack’s art…(yes, ‘Jack’ and I are on a first name basis.) But instead I am so excited (and I suppose shallow) to have found a tv buddy/kindred spirit!! Flight of the Concords (lovin’ those sugar lumps) Ha! Ha! Summer Heights High (puck you meese!-Jonah) hee hee!
    And you love trash reality tv? Have you tried Bret Michaels Rock of Love Tour Bus? (VH1) It is the most horrific, entertaining, addicting, digusting, delicious, thing ever on the history of television. Believe me I know. I have watched it all. Every single thing that’s ever been on…ever, I’ve seen it.
    Okay, now my redeeming factor that keeps me from being nothing more than a a tv watchin’, oatmeal brained gal.
    I am a jewelry designer and I love the great ‘eye candy’ photos on your blog. I never know what my next design will be, but looking at cool clothes, vintage accesories and jewelry, etc. always seems to inspire me.
    …or maybe it’s all that television!
    XO,
    Jamie

• Kitten

January 28, 2009 | Reply

I love how Google changes their header to mark special occasions!

• vsm/whirling dirvish photography

January 28, 2009 | Reply

It always makes me happy around holidays to visit google. They’re soo creative!

• Megan

January 28, 2009 | Reply

Google is so creative :0) Way better than any others..and I am addicted to GMAIL.

January 28, 2009 | Reply

oh jackson pollock! i wouldn’t want to be married to him, but his art is fantastic. and yay for google on this. YAY.

• Wep

January 28, 2009 | Reply

OMG that was so much fun!!!

• Nicole Marie

January 29, 2009 | Reply

have you ever seen “who the F is Jackson Pollock” its a documentary. kinda funny.

• tam pham

January 29, 2009 | Reply

too much fun!

• Lauren K

January 30, 2009 | Reply

I missed this, how very cool!