Happy Earth Day 2009!

Green Team on FunnyOrDie.com

What easy steps have you taken since Earth Day 2008 to help erase your carbon footprint and make a better world for our children?

• anhesty

April 22, 2009 | Reply

hahah good vid!

• zoe aka drinkupthefashion

April 22, 2009 | Reply

hahaha, i’m glad you enjoyed my little survey thing. even the sweating bit. so gross, i know.

• Sheri

April 22, 2009 | Reply

Happy Earth Day 2009 to you too! :)

My Mom and I started a compost pile last year, and this year (today actually) I’m using that soil to plant flowers in.

We use all of those GE CFL bulbs everywhere in the house. I also encourage others to use them.

My Mom and I both are using the reusable canvas bags when grocery shopping, though sometimes we do forget to bring them. We try to remember though!

We are recycling everything we can, even though we have to collect it for about a month and then take it to a recycle place (it is not offered here with trash service).

I have the CO2 saver on all PCs in the house.

We have 2 AC units, and both now have the smart thermostat thing on them.

I’m growing a vegetable garden.

Probably more stuff too, but I just can’t think of it right now.

Check out my Earth Day Blog post from today too, you will enjoy it :)

• The Seeker

April 22, 2009 | Reply

Happy E day to you too.

xoxo

• kelly

April 22, 2009 | Reply

happy earth day to you too!

• Hanako66

April 22, 2009 | Reply

and happy earth day to you!

• Carlotta

April 23, 2009 | Reply

great video :)))
    Happy Earth Day!!

• Frankie Teardrop

April 23, 2009 | Reply

The only thing that global warming movement will do is bring about a global carbon tax. People are so caught up in this religion they can’t see that it is a diversion. Wake up this is a hoax, there is the small issue of civil liberties that the obama administration is continuing that bush set in motion. http://www.infowars.com for the real news. Plants and trees convert carbon dioxide into oxygen, I think humans need oxygen, or maybe al gores plane runs on it I might be confused. please wake up for your own good.

If you break a cfl bulb in your home get out the hazmat suit it has enough lead and mercury in it to kill a whole family. If the government really cared about the environment why do they spray the sky everyday with poisons? Please ask yourself some simple logical questions. Turn off the TV and put the Kool Aid down.