What I’m Wearing
* Forever 21 Dress …seen here and here and here
* Husband’s big black blazer. I found this in my husband’s closet last night and while I deemed it an unworthy article for his wardrobe, it works out well for mine. It’s a tad too oversized maybe and the shoulders are a bit too ridiculous but I kind of love it. I even like it sans belt.
* Vintage green scarf as belt …seen here and here …making it clear that I love to wear this burst of green with black and white ensembles.
* Jessica Simpson zipper booties …most recently seen here
* Silver hoops and hearts earrings from the Farmer’s Market …seen here with front French braid
* Chanel Sunnies
Low and Loose Side Tucked French braid.
As I was about to use the curling iron on my hair this morning I decided to just try something new. I started a regular French braid on the side and just swooped it down, braided all the way to the end then tucked the end under and clipped it into place. I love it because it gives me a faux bob. I did wave the front hair and bobby pin it back. I could have braided it a bit neater but it was my first try …and I don’t really mind it a bit messy.