small shots via iMac photo booth
...my instincts told me to go with the Louis Vuitton but for some reason, I liked the Marc by Marc
What I'm Wearing
* J Brand light wash skinny jeans ...gilt.com ...cuffed them under just a smidge today
* Sheer Racerback Tank ...actually a nighty ...lol ...Victoria's Secret ...seen here with belt
* Vintage lace camisole under ...seen here
* Thrifted Liz Lange long cardigan ...seen
* Vintage gold-ish stretchy belt ...again
* Farmers Market gold chandelier earrings
* Silver and Snakeskin bangle/bracelet from the designer jewelry store ice.com ...find it here
* Tom Ford "Yvette" sunglasses
* Jimmy Choo wedges ...seen here
Necklaces: from top down
* Vintage gold plate ...seen here
* Marc by Marc Jacobs...seen here
* Silver and gold beaded strands ...LOVE SHILL ...seen here ...attached to longer chain
* Vintage gold chain with shell pendant ...seen here
* Hair ~ washed, blown dry ...curled with hot rollers today.
If anyone is thinking about converting their chlorinated pool over to salt water ...word of advice: DO IT! My father in law just had his done and we got to test it out on Fathers Day and it was so amazing I cannot even stand it. I would do it in a heartbeat. My skin and hair were SOFTER than when I got in instead of dry and flaky after spending time in a chlorinated pool. It was like a spa day. Glorious!
*NOTE* I took the belt off for the latter half of the day and not only was it more comfy during Sushi dinner ...I really think it looked better. Although this morning, I thought the belt looked better. * just thinking out loud I suppose.