Watery floral print dress with flares

walter-dress-lovestory-jeans-3

walter-dress-lovestory-jeans-1

walter-dress-lovestory-jeans-2

some crazy lighting this morning. not optimal but sufficient

What I’m Wearing
* Walter floral dress …seen here
* J Brand Lovestory indigo wash jeans …last seen here
* Big 80’s chain {mom’s} doubled with ribbon …seen here
* Silver snakeskin print wedges Michael Antonio …seen here with jeans
* Sunglasses Marc by Marc Jacobs

Profile photo of Maegan Tintari

LA native & lifestyle blogger Maegan Tintari writes daily at ...love Maegan.com sharing beauty & style secrets, including fashion DIYs, how-to nail art manicures, hair tutorials, recipes & home decorating ideas, as well as a look into her personal life, her journey & battle with infertility & recent relocation to the mountains by a lake in search of a better life with her adorable French Bulldog brothers, Trevor and Randy.

• Kellie

July 28, 2009 | Reply

You crack me up. We women all have those days. I’m so glad my husband doesn’t go out and buy 2 things of ice cream. I would definitely turn into a fatty. 🙂

• The Rest is Still Unwritten

July 28, 2009 | Reply

haha! I’m the same way…can’t resist the ice cream! I love that you take pictures of yourself at work every day!

Gorgeous top!

• Victoria

I love the jeans! I want them! 🙂

omg I’m the worst with icecream. Ben & Jerrys can be demolished in seconds!

xx

• TeeTee

I love your top!

• heisschic

dont feel bad–

i yelled at the freezer yesterday because it didn’t have any ice cream. i then ate half a bag of Cheetos… and was still mad about the lack of choc/peanut butter ice cream.

annnd back to the gym i go.

• Franzey

July 28, 2009 | Reply

You can be very very happy about your hair ! (just to mention one thing you can be thankful for!)

I’ve cut mine off last year and right now I’m waiting and waiting and waiting for my hair to grow again.

• Heather

July 28, 2009 | Reply

The floral print mixed with the snakeskin shoes is a great look.

• MJW

July 28, 2009 | Reply

Love the whole outfit especially the jeans. I’m a kind of person who likes to people watch and find different things that I can put together with my own wardrobe. I decided that you are my people watch lately bc I’ve been working too many hours so thanks for that 🙂

• The Girl

July 28, 2009 | Reply

One thing you could be happy about: those jeans make your body look insane!!!

• janettaylor

Awesome WEDGES!

X♥X♥

• Victoria

July 28, 2009 | Reply

P.S. Your blog is faaaaabulous! Just tagged you on my latest blog post.xx

• Savvy Mode SG

July 28, 2009 | Reply

yumm… ice cream. btw, love how you use ribbon to add interest to your necklace. : )

• Milly

nice top and wedges

and Ice cream is my WEAKNESS
    i try very hard to stay away from it

• Jenna

great shirt!

• daer0n

July 28, 2009 | Reply

Lmao! you crack me up! i know that we, women, have these moments all the time, too often to be honest, i’ve been feeling JUST like that lately, and i could write the longest list in the world about the things that make me uncomfortable, angry and so on and so on, i feel like my period is always with me, it never leaves me, and talk about eating stuff that you are not ‘supposed’ to eat too much of. I won’t start either.

Let me tell you though, you still look awesome, even if your clothes got one size smaller on you, nobody notices, cause you still look gorgeous, no matter what. I love love these pants, utter love. And your shoes are killer.

• Tara Gibson

July 28, 2009 | Reply

love the top! so bright and fun. the sunnies are FABulous as well

• Brown Girl

July 28, 2009 | Reply

Ha, you sound like me. At least you look hot and no one would know you’re in a foul mood.

• God Made Me fuNky

July 28, 2009 | Reply

you look fab in those jeans. Love your posts they almost always crack me up, dnt think many people have noticed but that ‘anonymous comment’ on this post is what makes you guys so adorable.

• Jayci

July 28, 2009 | Reply

Um…If you’re one size bigger than normal, then keep it ’cause you’re smokin’ hot in those jeans. Your ass looks lovely!

Damn husbands trying to be all nice and stuff!

• PS~Erin

Love, love your jeans!

Totally with you on the ice cream… My hubby bought two half gallons and then decided to go on a fast. Yeah. Well, he just emailed to say that his managers just brought in cake and bluebell ice cream for “employee appreciation day”. Ha!

• Chessa!

July 28, 2009 | Reply

first of all…love the outfit of course. that top is so Linda Evans and I freaking love it. those shoes are awesome and I love the contrast with that top. looks amazing.

secondly, I hear you about the ice cream. I don’t see it on you (the weight you claim you are gaining) but I know that I can feel like a lard even if everyone swears I look the same. I feel like a fat ass at the mo, myself…it’s summer and I”m supposed to be slimming but instead I’m hitting the HD every night…I make a light dinner and then gorge myself on ice cream. and lately I’m into the simplicity of chocolate…I love it so much. le sigh…whatever…I’ll just have more insulation for when winter comes. it’s so damn good..I have the rest of my life to worry about being fat, no?

ps–stop by my blog today to enter to win a free print:) xx

• Georgie Girl

July 28, 2009 | Reply

I can cheer you up – I think I may have discovered your next DIY. I’m going to photograph and post photos of a top tomorrow that retails for about $285. I reckon you could totally make it! I’ll tweet you once I have the photos up tomorrow.

BTW, I love the indigo wash J Brand jeans. They are on my wishlist.

• ~alison

July 28, 2009 | Reply

your butt looks good in those jeans! So – if they are a size smaller ; ) then it works!

• ~alison

hilarity – I just read the anonymous comment! ahahahaha

• stacy

ahhh… ice cream!

i’m sure mr. anonymous loves you but i feel the same way – outta sight, outta mind.

at least you’re recognizing your crazy moods, not much else you can do but ride the wave my friend.

• Elizabeth Marie

July 28, 2009 | Reply

You look gorgeous so it hides the foul mood well. Do bloggers all start getting on the same cycle..wtf…I am CRANKY. So I think I’m going to go buy your jeans. 🙂

• Suzanne

lóve the top!

• bananas.

July 28, 2009 | Reply

aw man. days like that suck. sorry lady. but at least you look great! hope your day gets better.

ps. i can never say no to the haagen daaz (eff the spelling)either. but my flavor of choice is coffee.

• Millie

July 28, 2009 | Reply

I love, love that necklace! Also, love you DIY posts.

• ~Mrs. Guru~

So freaking cute!

• Jill

July 28, 2009 | Reply

My husband is always anonymous on my blog too. And for some reason, he always types in capitol letters. I’m in a foul mood too. Too long of a story…but I’m feeling dramatically inclined to sigh almost continuously…and I can’t spell for shit. Be happy that you look so pretty today, you have a great looking man to go home to, and thank God for chocolate ice cream.

You’ll have a better day tomorrow chica!

• Iva

July 28, 2009 | Reply

lol ok so sorry dont mean to laugh but you are awesome even in a bad mood. I totally blame my husband too for bringing things into the house I want to be eating but would rather avoid, before ballooning into a whale but whatever ice cream is good…and you look amazing….

• diane

July 28, 2009 | Reply

I spit my coffee out when you wondered if you are getting your period. You go girl!

• Mairyliscious

amazing top!!!!!

• Kristin

July 28, 2009 | Reply

I ate Second dinner last night like it was going outta style. Gotta love PMS. Digging those jeans!

• Hanako66

July 28, 2009 | Reply

i feel like a stuffed pig too…i just went to jack in the box for two tacos and an oreo shake. i hate myself for it, but i can’t stop lol.

you look great, i love that print

July 28, 2009 | Reply

oh that damn ice cream! it is IRRESISTABLE, particularly in this stoopid hot weather.

but never mind all of that, because i love your top and your jeans and all of it!!!!

• L.A. Daze

July 28, 2009 | Reply

Those clothes are one size too small for you? You look hot!

• Brooke

July 28, 2009 | Reply

LOVE your top/dress, especially the exposed zipper. I am also a big fan of J Brand jeans.

July 28, 2009 | Reply

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

• Amy

July 28, 2009 | Reply

Your post properly made me laugh out loud. Love the outfit today x

• Darrah

July 28, 2009 | Reply

I love the J Brand Lovestory jeans! I need to get a pair. I just love that brand because they’re so basic, and there aren’t too many designs on the butt pockets. I need versatility in my jeans!

• steph

July 28, 2009 | Reply

Girl, do you need a hug? Or some coffee? =) Hope you’re feeling better, but if it does make you feel better, you look amazing, as usual!

• Nicole Marie

July 28, 2009 | Reply

you’re freaking hilarious. but hey at least you’re enjoying the ice cream! and please missy you couldn’t gain a pound if you tried!

love that shirt/dress more and more

• Summer

July 28, 2009 | Reply

I am the same way, and it freaking angers me as well. When I have junk in the house, I have no self control. In fact, I could eat it all in one sitting.

If it makes you feel any better, you don’t look one size bigger! =)

• Annie Spandex

July 28, 2009 | Reply

The chains are perfect! Love how they give the bright floral top some edge 🙂

• Pretty Little World

July 29, 2009 | Reply

Well, for one, I think you can safely eat three or four things of ice cream each day, because your figure has nothing to worry about…your legs are insane!

I think I could eventually work out some scheme to get the Burberry trench, but sadly I think nothing but hours at the gym will get me legs as skinny as yours!

Hope your day is looking up soon!!

• Gabby

July 29, 2009 | Reply

Well, you still look amazing, ice cream or no ice cream. Hope your day got better!

• Violet

lighting in the morning?

love the floral top

when i go on rants and things right before my bf always say “its fine babe its you time”

its sweet and hilarious

XX
    Vi from Cali

• Elaine

July 29, 2009 | Reply

I think you are SO funny!! I always love reading your posts and seeing your DIYs! Love your outfit as always! You look amazing! clothedmuch.blogspot.com

• ~ Kelly Ann ♥

July 29, 2009 | Reply

I hear ya on the ice cream- I’ve been trying too loose weight- it’s so hard- just wish it was easy to loose wt as it is to gain it-Cute outfit btw-

Have a great week!

Kel

• Polished Sense

July 29, 2009 | Reply

Love that top woman. You look fabulous, as always!

xo,
    Jessica

• Bayjb

July 29, 2009 | Reply

Love the top. Especially the pattern and zipper back. Awesome.

New URL: http://www.myeverydayadventures.com

• Underfunded Heiress

Hope you feel better!

Cute sunnies!

• yingyangmom

July 29, 2009 | Reply

as always, awesome outfit! I love the 80s chain w/ the floral dress.

• Monique

July 29, 2009 | Reply

Too funny. I’m the same way with my husband. I’m like “Why are you trying to make me fat?” His response is “Why would I want my wife to be fat?” I don’t know… You tell me. He’s just trying to be sweet, they don’t understand for whatever reason. The daily in your aunt flo’s arrival is probably due to a diet change (ice cream). I was delayed last time and PMSed for like 2 weeks. My poor hubby. Anyway, you look great! Love the top.

• the Cats

July 29, 2009 | Reply

Anon is cracking my shit up, you two are so cute.

• Lauren From Texas

July 29, 2009 | Reply

Those jeans fit you PERFECTLY – dang girl, keep eating that ice cream, your butt looks good! LOL. I love your “new” hair too. 🙂

I just had my 3 month blogiversary yesterday – I gave you some link love in my latest post!

• Lauren From Texas

• Blicious

love your top!!!

• down and out chic

July 29, 2009 | Reply

sorry about your foul mood, but your outfit is awesome, so that something to be happy about right?

• Elizabeth Marie

July 29, 2009 | Reply

ahahahahahaa omg “anon” too cute…I believe he just told everyone your cycle LOL dying! XO

• *Diane*

July 29, 2009 | Reply

you’re too cute. and you look amazing! the print on your top is so fantastic!

• ...love Maegan

July 29, 2009 | Reply

YES…ANON COMMENTS DELETED! …fucking husband was pissed at me .lol! but I should have read all the way down before deleting …because your comments regarding them now will forever be a mystery to everyone else.

• The Queen of Hearts

July 30, 2009 | Reply

You are so beautiful. I hope I look as amazing as you do when I’m your age. Heck, I want to look like you NOW.
    And I’m actually selling those same Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses on my eBay! How funny: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280378813823&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

• Trina

July 30, 2009 | Reply

You are so pretty, and I adore your fashion sense. Also you remind me alot of Fergie. I’m sure you’ve heard that before.

• Dana

July 30, 2009 | Reply

I’m on a bad mood lately too, I cant explain it, it’s aweful.

I love your blouse.

Smile, you are a gorgeous, talented woman!!

July 31, 2009 | Reply

arrgh, that’s pretty ugly, don’t you thnk !

• Montanna

August 8, 2009 | Reply

I love those pants, they look great on you!