What I'm Wearing
* Vintage one shoulder red and black striped top ...this was actually my mom's. I'm pretty sure I have a pic of her in it holding me as a baby ...note to self: must find later.
* BB Dakota Williams Skirt which reminds me a bit of Herve Leger and a bit like one I owned in the early 90's. I won this super-fab skirt from StylePorn and Chicdowntown.com. ...seen here
* Vintage blazer ...seen here
* Christian Louboutin sling-back platform stilettos ...seen seen here and here but this is the first time wearing them out of the house. I think I have stretched them enough to fit my foot ...which doesn't actually make them any easier to walk in. I feel like I'm going to break my ankle and I wear heels daily. How is it possible that this particular heel is that much harder to deal with? It must be the angle ...and I refuse to be the woman who cannot walk in her shoes ..even though it's much easier to just keep my knees bent or take tiny fast steps like Peg Bundy
. . .kind of wishing I was wearing these though
* Chanel Sunglasses circa 2005
* Ben Amun earrings ...gilt.com