Heidi Klum’s In An Instant

heidi-klum-in-an-instant

Has anyone tried Heidi Klum’s In An Instant Wrinkle Eraser? I’ll just say I’m tempted. Thoughts, anyone?

Share/Bookmark

• Cafe Fashionista

October 23, 2009 | Reply

I’ve never even heard of it, let alone tried it; but seeing how gorgeous Heidi looks, I’d give it a whirl. She has this healthy, glowing, youthful skin that you immediately notice – gorgeous! :)

• ...Seyma...

October 23, 2009 | Reply

wow never heard of it but it does sound fantastic!! should try it??

• Jacqueline

October 23, 2009 | Reply

This sounds like something you should try out and let us know the results. I had never heard of this before. Sounds too good to be true though!

• R.C.

October 23, 2009 | Reply

Hahahahah… if you’ve never heard of it in your life it looks like an ad to make yourself BECOME Heidi Klum… amazing with her testimonial…”I can see an immediate effect and love it”… too cute… or maybe I’m just dumb??? :p

• Katie Anne

October 23, 2009 | Reply

It seems like it shouldn’t work. But, i still think you should try it and let us know what you think! :)

• Lauren From Texas

October 23, 2009 | Reply

Like you ned ANYTHING to make you prettier!

Shouldn’t you actually have WRINKLES in order to use wrinkle smoother?! Your skin is perfect. :)

• Nicole Smith

October 23, 2009 | Reply

Hmmm “magical moisture spheres?” that scares me.

now that stuff works… for real. if you feel like dropping $126 on an eye cream…

• Revolution Vintage

October 23, 2009 | Reply

No, but take it from a 44 year old that the L’Oreal Collagen Filler is really good. I put it on over my make-up and it dries clear.

• Brooke

October 23, 2009 | Reply

I read it as “Heidi Klum In An Instant” and was like YES, PLEASE. Haha. I’ve actually never heard about this, but I’m all about quick fixes ;)

• Katie

October 23, 2009 | Reply

I am an Independant Mary Kay Consultant and I would just suggest you first try the Mary Kay Targeted Action Line Reducer. It’s about the same price and my customers RAVE about it!

Its worth a shot :)
    Kate

• Kristin

October 23, 2009 | Reply

I’m willing to try anything that chick is hawking. She’s so gorg it’s not right.

• Leigh

I am all about trying it!! I have wrinkles …whaaaaa

• Hollywood

October 23, 2009 | Reply

I never tried but Can’t wait to read the reviews =)

• bananas.

October 23, 2009 | Reply

haven’t tried…never heard of it…but lord do i need it!

• Iva

October 23, 2009 | Reply

I haven’t heard of this!! I’d totally want to try it though! ;)

• Saltwater Dreams

October 23, 2009 | Reply

I haven’t used this product, but I swear by Hydroxatone for wrinkle-erasing and spot diminishing. My skin looks 1000 times better since I started using it.

• SarahLevin

October 24, 2009 | Reply

i would recommend clarins instant smooth, its a line filler and optical blur and it really works!

• diane

October 25, 2009 | Reply

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

• Chessa!

October 26, 2009 | Reply

I adore Heidi Klum. love her and her beautiful family.

• K @ Blog Goggles

October 29, 2009 | Reply

No, because I live in Asia and nobody has wrinkles out here except for me. However, if you do, please let us know how it works!

• Jennifer

November 2, 2009 | Reply

id rather try whatever the hell she does to get rid of belly fat after 4 kids and whatever the hell she does to get rid of undereye circles after four kids, hahah.

i do have to say, i went to the dermotologist for the first time ever today for my 33 year old, breaking out like a school girl again, acne and almost left with a dose of botox, hahah.