What I’m wearing
* Vintage Levis cuffed …seen here
* White men’s tuxedo shirt layered over a burgundy cotton tank by rubbish …seen here
* Gray Heritage 1981 cardigan buttoned …seen here
* Vintage coat …I’ve been wearing this a lot lately ….it’s warm …found this about ten years ago at the Fairfax/Melrose Flea Market for $30! …last seen here
* Vintage rhinestone necklace …ebay
* Mirrored Ray-ban aviators …husband’s
* Jessica Simpson patent peep toe oxford stilettos …these are from a while ago …seen here
So happy it’s Friday …I am feeling so much more balanced and can finally focus on getting the rest of my Christmas shopping done. I may spend the weekend relaxing and watching holiday movies and wrapping presents because the tree looks so bare without gifts underneath it.
Thank you so much for your support these last couple of weeks while I’ve been going through some truly challenging times. It’s so nice to know that we’re not alone in the world when we feel so much so at times. So, thank you …again and again ..and have a spectacular weekend!
* Body Stats