What I'm Wearing
* Vintage silk wrap skirt ...the skirt isn't actually vintage but the silk they used to make it is ...by Kariza. It's one of those "wear a million ways" wraps and is reversible as well ...I got it in Vegas a couple years ago but just "found" it again the other day whilst organizing my closet and while I don't normally opt for patterns with butterflies, I really like this one.
* GAP brown jersey T. I think the last time I was in GAP was when I bought this T and that was probably about 3 years ago ...but just checking their site for a link, I'm kinda blown away by cuteness. I may just have to stock up on some basics. I'm realizing, or, have realized, that I'm kind of low on tops ...or maybe just burnt out on all of the ones in the current rotation. No, it's definitely time for a few new tops/shirts/blouses.
* Victoria's Secret "boyfriend" v-neck sweater ....cut down the center creating a cardigan and surprisingly it doesn't fray or unravel at all.
* Vintage Ralph Lauren blazer ...last seen here with shoes and hair looking like it's supposed to.
* Brown Pashmina
* Brown Via Spiga lace-up wedges
* Gold hoops
* Tom Ford Anouk sunglasses
* Hair: slept in a french braid ...I don't think I've been to my stylist since November ...maybe even October. I'm sure I could easily check my blog posts and find out but I don't care. I am so in need of getting it done but usually when it gets to this point I start contemplating darker shades ...and while in person I may hate it, it always seems to come out okay in my outfit shots which is slightly confusing. Which is reality? :)
* Body Stats
* Shop my Top Picks!