Completely Gratuitous Outfit Post

sweater and khakis -2light

sweater and khakis

sweater and khakis -1-light

sweater and khakis -4

dandg gold watch vintage polka dot silk tie

sweater and khakis -3light

What I’m Wearing
* Victoria’s Secret Marisa pants {in a few sizes too big, belted and cuffed} …I don’t see them listed on the site any longer though
* Vintage/Thrifted sweater …have had it forever …seen here …with some shoes I completely forgot I had! Fun times.
* brown Via Spiga lace up wedges …have also had these forever …so love them.
* Gold hoops
* Vintage silk polka dotted “women’s bow tie” wrapped around wrist …was my grandma’s {I have one in purple and gray as well} …tag says “Vicky Davis for the Vera Companies”
* Tom Ford sunglasses
* Burberry black and gray continental wallet
* Hair: was actually in a bun all day …took it out for the photos ;)

Any LOST watchers here? Thoughts on last night’s episode? I can’t believe it’s the last season!! …I just “googled” LOST LAST SEASON looking for the site link and noticed a twitter feed pops up as a result. How crazy is that? No?

* Body Stats
* Shop my Top Picks!

Share/Bookmark

• Jacqueline

March 3, 2010 | Reply

Love the bow tie wrapped around your wrist. It looks beautiful with the watch! I love your rings as well =) You look beautiful as usual Maegan. xo

• Nil

You look amazing I loved the styling! That sweater is so beautiful <3

• Gwen

March 3, 2010 | Reply

First off you look gorgeous like usual!!! :)

Second…I’m so sad this is the last season of LOST. I don’t see how they will ever get all of our questions answered. I think Jack will end up being the new “Jacob” and I think Kate will end up being forced to choose good vs. evil (aka Jack vs. Sawyer). She obviously didn’t know she was following evil. But I’m kind of glad they offed the new characters because it was cluttering the show. :) What are your thoughts?

• Stacey B

March 3, 2010 | Reply

I’m a Lostie! Love the show, actually glad things are going to wrap up cause I’m ready for some answers. The only hair brain theories I have are that:

1. The alternate timeline started for the characters in the 70′s when the island blew up. They were all obviously different ages at that time but it explains why all of them are not on the same path. For example: Shannon not being on the plane, mums the word about where Michael and Walt are, Locke having some sort of tie with his dad that doesn’t seem deadly, Jack having a son and a “mystery” wife. It also explains why Jack would not remember an appendix removal as a child because it happened before his current memory started. It is also going to be a good out for the missing Walt. Perhaps in the new time line Walt was never born??

2. After last night another theory would be that this alternate timeline is the influence of this fake Locke character/man in black/smokey/whatever. It was interesting that he had the conversation with Sayid and told him “well what if she could be in your arms again.” Made me wonder if this new life is what would happen without Jacob’s influence and if instead the Fake Locke was running the show. It is interesting though because I think this new time line is showing us that some of the folks are able to make amends and lead a different/good life where some of them are not able to escape what they truely are.

That’s all I’ve got, which is probably PLENTY for a blog comment..ha!

• Glamour Bbey.

March 3, 2010 | Reply

FABULOUS! Your pants are so perfect!

• Katie

March 3, 2010 | Reply

Love the scarf! Great touch!

I’m a huge Lost fan but I spend most of my time after each episode going “What just… I don’t even… oh, Lost” lol

• Violet

March 3, 2010 | Reply

i never gotten it to lost:( did i miss out on something good?

great sweater!

XX
    Vi from Cali

• missDTM

March 3, 2010 | Reply

looooooove what you did with this outfit and the way you tied the tie around your wrist! definitely going to be replicating this look. :)

• Sal

March 3, 2010 | Reply

If I wore pants two sizes too big, I’d look preposterous. You? Like a flippin’ goddess. ;)

• Patti

March 3, 2010 | Reply

Love the outfit and love Lost! Our children got us into it and now I don’t know what I’ll do when it comes to an end.

• 6roove

March 3, 2010 | Reply

oh, you look like a star!
    gorgeous sunglasses, pants, sweater, I like everything!

kisses :)

• The Style Revolution

March 3, 2010 | Reply

I love it! You look beautifuL!

• Fabulocity in Amish Country

March 3, 2010 | Reply

I think this outfit is awesome! I would never think to get a pair of pants a couple sizes too big intentionally…. but you totally rock it! :)

• ~Mrs. Guru~

What a great outfit!

• Amy

March 3, 2010 | Reply

I am in love with your wedding/engagement rings. Beautiful. I shouldn’t be jealous as mine are gorgeous too but I am and that is all x

• CMA

FABULOUS
    simple and chic look, love the addition of the little scarf
    love it
    thanks for sharing as always
    love your blog, keep it up

-cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

March 3, 2010 | Reply

I love all your styling!! But I have to ask, what is the center stone on your wedding set? whatever it is, it always looks gorgeous!!

• Francesca

March 4, 2010 | Reply

id comment on ur outfit, but ur engagemtn ring is AMAZING!!!

xoxo,
    F

lekisskiss.blogspot.com <– Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

• divine bunny

March 4, 2010 | Reply

i love your site! i just came across it its lovely. your outfits are so good. you need more grunge though!!!

i love how you pair different fabrics that are hard to combine. and the colour palates!

lovely

• other-option

March 4, 2010 | Reply

Wow – I’d love to know more about the beautiful pink ring you’re wearing! Gorgeous!

• MariamMonroe

March 4, 2010 | Reply

agreed. more talk of this ring! i have officially subscribed! lol!

March 4, 2010 | Reply

your shoes are the schnit! love them!!!

and that bow tie. whee! love it!

• K_Streams_Her_C

March 4, 2010 | Reply

I hadn’t seen your ring up close like that before. It’s beautiful!

• Kristin

March 4, 2010 | Reply

Those shoes are totally and completely badass. And your wedding ring. Holy crap. Gorgeous!

• evita nuh

March 4, 2010 | Reply

you look stunning as always! :D

• Underfunded Heiress

March 4, 2010 | Reply

Love the scarf tied around your wrist!

• Mama Kat

March 4, 2010 | Reply

I miss my daily dose of love maegan…just catching up!!!

• Amanda

March 4, 2010 | Reply

Okay, GIVEN: your outfit is lovely.

But the SET?? Those stone steps, kind of matching the stone-grey of the sweater?!?!
    I’m not a photography student in the least, but I’m obssessing over the composition of these pics.
    Haa haa! Me = “L”oser!
    I just love where you are in these photos! :)

• Nikosmommy

March 4, 2010 | Reply

Again, your diamondzzz dazzle me. Amazing.

• roberta

March 4, 2010 | Reply

Beautiful blog! compliments! i follow your blog from more time!

i create my blog yesterday…looked please

• Lauren

March 5, 2010 | Reply

I love the volume of your hair! I always do the bun trick as well to keep it from getting that thick crease. love your blog!

• Style Odyssey

March 5, 2010 | Reply

Gratuitous or whatever, you look fab in these soft neutrals! And the shoes!! Love this pair.
    Nice to get your comment on my blog. Reminded me to check on yours, as it’s been ages (oops)
    I still think your DIY projects are the best I’ve seen out there.
    xoxo

• prashant

March 7, 2010 | Reply

You look amazing I loved the styling! That sweater is so beautiful
    designers video