. . . and later out to Sushi with the husband
What I’m Wearing
* Miguelina silk gray dress from Gilt Group ages ago …don’t think I’ll ever get the zipper back down on this beauty. Good thing it’s roomy enough to slip over my head …which is how I got it off.
* Vintage chain necklace ….did a perfect job of covering the bit of “tuck” the safety pin created while trying to cinch the middle together a bit …I ran out of my Hollywood Tape
* Calvin Klein “Parma” snakeskin platform sandals ….last seen here
* OPI Koala Bear-y on fingers & toes
* Tom Ford cat eye sunnies
* Black Ferragamo bag & cardi were a bit heavy but I left them in the car.
Although it was a bit hot for silk, and running around decorating just turns up the heat, this dress was perfect for the afternoon baby shower. I love the shorter length of the front and longer in the back. I could wear it without heels and not feel like my legs looked like tree stumps …which is why I mostly like heels …they elongate my muscles 😉 And, it was long enough for me to work in and bend over and not give everyone a shot of my ass …although when husband and I went to Sushi in the Prius, I’m 99% sure I gave the man standing parallel with the curb a straight vag shot when I got out. Though since I’m not a -ho -anymo, I was wearing underwear 😉
* Body Stats
* Shop my Top Picks!