Thought that I was the exception, I could rewrite your addiction, you could have been the greatest

in the hills+tom ford anouk sunglasses+louis vuitton bucket bag+j brand houlihans

in the hills+j brand houlihans+louis vuitton azur bucket bag

louis vuitton azur bucket noe bag+pre salon visit

louis vuitton azur damier noe bag+marc by marc jacobs necklace+rachel roy earrings+gold accessories

hills+j brand houlihan pants+louis vuitton azur bucket noe+ac

What I’m Wearing
* J Brand “Houlihan” skinny cargo pants in vintage olive …last seen here ..get them here, here, here, or here
* Vintage Liz Claiborne blouse my mom gave to me last time I visited. I think she’s had it since the 80’s. Thanks mom!
* Marc by Marc Jacobs necklace from Gilt ages ago
* Rachel Roy gold drop earrings
* Various gold bracelets & gold stacking rings, D&G gold watch
* Boutique 9 nude Anklestrap Sandal
* Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Noe bucket bag {created in 1932 for bottles of Champagne. How fabulous is that?!} …but with a sad water stain on the bottom leather 🙁 which was all my fault and it saddens me every time I use it. I hate ruining things.
* Title: Katy Perry “Circle the Drain”

OH and …if you feel like it Vote for my Barney’s denim look here

on the escalator+louis vuitton bag+j brand houlihans

I went to my stylist, Nikki directly after leaving the gallery on Friday afternoon, and when I hinted at maybe wanting a one-length bob she refused and told me if I really wanted to chop all my hair off to go downstairs to Fantastic Sams. Of course she was kidding, but of course, so was I …though my hair is kind of ridiculously long right now

. . . and after I got my hair done …and seemingly more of a bitchy look, no? lol

j brand houlihans+marc jacobs necklace+tom ford sunglasses+louis vuitton bag+hair done

back of my hair

j bran houlihan pants+louis vuitton azur bucket bag+boutique 9 heels+tom ford sunglasses+hair done-og

Louis Vuitton damier azur no bucket bag+nude heels+j brand houlinhan+pp

I had huge plans for this weekend, mainly those of working on my {much larger than I anticipated} front yard project: relocating the rest of the rocks, replanting trees and pulling weeds. I hate pulling weeds. THEY ALWAYS GROW BACK DAMMIT! What I’d really like to do is finish it so that I can plant a little garden and grow some delicious herbs and veggies. I’ve found a great gardening source at DIY Guides but the more tips the better. What are your favorite diy – organic gardening sources?

outfit post, fashion, what I wore, j brand houlihan’s, skinny cargos, skinny cargo pants,
Share/Bookmark

LA native & lifestyle blogger Maegan Tintari writes daily at ...love Maegan.com sharing beauty & style secrets, including fashion DIYs, how-to nail art manicures, hair tutorials, recipes & home decorating ideas, as well as a look into her personal life, her journey & battle with infertility & recent relocation to the mountains by a lake in search of a better life with her adorable French Bulldog brothers, Trevor and Randy.

• FASHION SNAG

August 23, 2010 | Reply

Love your hair and the heels are great!

August 23, 2010 | Reply

go to fantastic sam’s?!??! bahahha!!! that is hilarious! and you AND your hair are looking fabulous!

• Summer {Bisfor...}

August 23, 2010 | Reply

i chopped all of my hair off awhile back – doing the whole bob dealio – and i really it a lot.

i am now deciding whether to grow it out or not.

• Ribbon with a Bow

God, youre beautiful.
    and love katy. personally, circle the drain is my fave song on the new album.

• daer0n

August 23, 2010 | Reply

You hair looks great, love the color and length. I’ve been thinking about dying my hair blonde (again) and I just don’t know how I feel about it since dying the roots all the time to match the rest of my hair is kind of a pain in the arse, plus a lot of money spent since my hair is getting long, although, since it is falling out like I am a cancer victim buying more than one bottle of dye might not even be necessary, lol.

I love that bag! Even with the stain on it..I really don’t like ruining my stuff either, and I always dwell on ruining shoes, my handbags or anything that I own, really -sigh- so hard to get over it since I am a complete perfectionist.

• Maria at Bachman's Sparrow

August 23, 2010 | Reply

Ugh I HATE weeds too! I live in a less developed area in the bay area, and no matter what the weeds always come back. One way I’ve learned to kill them without using chemicals is boiling water – just pour some on the suckers and they should die in a day or so 🙂

xoxo Maria

• Katie

Your hair looks great!

• Nikki Aimee

August 23, 2010 | Reply

This is like, the flyest casual look I’ve seen in quite some time. You look so modelesque & make it look so effortless. 🙂

• Lala

August 23, 2010 | Reply

i really like your outfit.
    looks great !

xoxo lala

come and visit me

• anhesty

your hair looks great!

• Ebony

Cute shoes

• TERI REES WANG

August 23, 2010 | Reply

Man, those Houlihans look grand!

Love that escalator scene.

And, yes for Winter you could look seriously mean in a super long Valley of the Dolls bob, that sits on your shoulders in the back, and runs way past your collar bone in the front.

Ala..Sharon Tate.

Cheers!

• Phoebe

August 23, 2010 | Reply

NEED those cargo pants in my life! Struggling to find a pair on the British high street and i’m not sure we have access to J Brand here!

• Sally

Love the skinny cargos!

Sally

• rlutz

August 23, 2010 | Reply

Love the hair cut…glad you kept it long. Your necklace rocks!

• Breanne

I Love those pants!!! They’re gorgeous 🙂

• Heather

August 23, 2010 | Reply

Beautiful earrings, I am on the lookout for jeans with zippers. I don’t garden so I can’t help ya there.

• Mara

August 23, 2010 | Reply

your hair looks GORGEOUS!! You could do it anyway but I do love it long. It’s so pretty 🙂

• Temi

August 23, 2010 | Reply

Hello! Haven’t posted a comment for a while. Looking fabulous in those jeans!

• Jennie

August 23, 2010 | Reply

Love your hair, I just recently started to highlight my hair again. How on earth does she make your hair look so soft its amazing! My organic gardening tip is to use the giant tree planters (which you can fill the bottom half with something light, then line it) add your soil and plant food/ additives for what your growing. That way you can be 100% sure its organic, you don’t have to bend over to garden, the pups can’t dig up the garden, and its really easy to switch out a crop for another veggie. We also use them for dwarf fruit trees. For herbs I would recommend small pots (diy with jars or cans?) in the kitchen. Can’t wait to see photos!

• Veronika

August 24, 2010 | Reply

I’m obsessed with your hair! great outfit as always 🙂

August 24, 2010 | Reply

My favourite garden blog ever!
    She has lots of great container gardening ideas and pictures perfect for living in the city with limited space.

• Jan

August 24, 2010 | Reply

I love your nail polish colour! Lol. The rest of your outfit is awesome as well but its the nail polish that popped out for me.

August 24, 2010 | Reply

Hi Maegan,
    How about doing a post on posing for pictures. I hate having my picture take…I always look so goofy. Your pictures are always great…relaxed and professional. How do you do it? Any hints or tips would be appreciated.
    Thanks

• Alex

August 24, 2010 | Reply

I love those pants. I’ve always loved cargo style pants but because I’m so short the effect is completely lost on me. But maybe these would work because they are so tailored.

And I 2nd the above’s post on posing. I love doing outfit post but I look so geeked!

• Natalya's Closet

August 24, 2010 | Reply

I love your hair, shoes, pants and top. Yep the whole outfit rocks. XOXO, Natalya

• Meghan

August 24, 2010 | Reply

omg i’ve been eying these J Brands for a few weeks now and love seeing them on you. now i really think i need them 🙂

• MELISSA Z.

August 24, 2010 | Reply

love the bag so much! Great sandals too!

August 24, 2010 | Reply

i can see why you love that stylist. the color is awesome.

• Amanda

August 24, 2010 | Reply

I love those cargos…i think i fall in love more and more with them with every pic I view of them…i prob gots to get them…hmmm…
    …i haven’t cut my hair in a year…it’s so long and gross, and i need it to be long and cute like that….i’m afraid to let anyone touch it.
    sucks.
    ‘kay!
    later~~~!

• Kasmira

September 2, 2010 | Reply

I love the shots with the security mirror. How clever!