Hummingbird Heartbeat

black flared trousers+red sheer blouse+gold accessories+sun+sharp+pf

vintage red blouse+tom ford sunglasses+sun+sharm

gold rings+red blouse+photo

black flared trousers+red blouse+gold accessories+sun+tree+pg

tom ford gucci 1995 look+flared black trousers+red blouse+leftog

What I’m Wearing
* Zara Women black trousers …I actually found these at a thrift shop a while ago, took them to the dry cleaners and they’ve been hanging in my closet ever since. This is the first time I’ve worn them. This outfit reminds me a tiny bit of Tom Ford’s 1995 collection for Gucci though definitely not as slick.
* Vintage red blouse was my Grandma’s and I think it’s the owner of the red tie I wore in my hair from the “French” outfit last week
* Pour La Victoire Women’s Fanny Open-toe Platform
* Studded belt I turned over so you you could only see the settings …I liked the bit of gold peeping through the suede rather than the obvious studs for this
* Vintage gold rings & stacking spike rings from Noir
* Tom Ford “yvette” sunglasses
Tittle: Katy Perry

Sundays are now 100% dedicated to football …well for the men that is, but since I have a newfound love for the Jets I thought I’d give “Football Sunday” a try. We have the DirecTV football package meaning, any game that is on any channel, we can view. On top of that, we have two flatscreens within 7 feet apart from each other {it’s kind of ridiculous really}. The boys come over at 10am and their goal for the entire day is to watch football. And I wish I could have a simple goal like that just for one day of the week …but I tried. And in the time that the boys did nothing but watch football {and check their fantasy league points} I did 2 loads of laundry, edited the photos for this post, did a bit of cleaning up around the house, and completed a DIY {which will be posted tomorrow}. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to brag about how much I got done, the point is that I just cannot sit still for 10 hours of football watching …but I wish I could because they all accomplished their goals yesterday, and that’s a fantastic feeling.

french bulldog+cut out platforms+pour la victoire shoes+photo

french bulldog+shoes+photo

pour la victoire shoes+french bulldog+photo

• FASHION SNAG

September 20, 2010 | Reply

Those pants look amazing on you Maegan! x

• Lisa Petrarca

September 20, 2010 | Reply

Those pants make your legs look so incredibly long…gorgeous! I search & search for cranberry red tops because I love that color-was hoping it was new.LOL

Well if your bored next Friday night, my sons H.S. team will be on t.v. (Fox Sport Net-I think)- Servite vs. Edison (us-white & green). High school is really fun to watch!

Anyways we will probably get killed but my son is on special teams-#26 Elijah Herrera (he’s only a sophomore).

• anhesty

September 20, 2010 | Reply

the red cardigan looks great. i love that color.

• Andi

September 20, 2010 | Reply

Those pants are fantastic! You look amazing in them.
    There’s nothing like a perfectly fitting pair of pants. This is a great, classic outfit.

• Amanda

September 20, 2010 | Reply

Ugh! Boys and their FOOTBALL!
    Well…
    …then again…
    …girls and our outfit posts! ;)
    LOVE iT!

• Chicago Mom (Heather)

September 20, 2010 | Reply

I’m dying over LeRoy…love frenchies, pugs, boston terriers. Got my own Leroy. :-)

Those pants are really cute on you. I love Zara pants b/c they run so long..

• Katie

September 20, 2010 | Reply

Love the blouse! Great color.

• Jaime @ La vie...J'aime

September 20, 2010 | Reply

Love the top- the color is so beautiful on you!

• Abbey

September 20, 2010 | Reply

Love your pug [and your outfit]!

• Beautifully Invisible

September 20, 2010 | Reply

You look amazing. Love the pants. I totally get the Gucci vibe from them! That last photo with your pug is my favorite, though!

• Pretty Little World

September 20, 2010 | Reply

I love this pretty outfit. It’s so chic. Also, your hair looks amazing! I hope you had a lovely weekend!

• fshnonmymind

September 20, 2010 | Reply

This red top is exactly what I’m looking for in a blouse and as soon as I saw it I thought, she’s going to say it’s vintage, I bet. Of course it is!!! This outfit is fantastic, especially those sexy shoes and a hand full of rings.

I don’t think I could sit through a whole football game, it sounds torturous to me. That’s why I took a nap while my bf watched yesterday. I feel bad since he doesn’t mind shopping with me, so I’ll make it through at least one game at some point.

Your dog is the cutest, especially when he’s sticking his tongue out at us, lol.

September 20, 2010 | Reply

Love your grandma’s blouse and your black pants…..love the longer look of higher waisted pants! I have two blouses similar in color to yours, so I think I will begin wearing them again. You inspire me to look in my closet or my dear (late) mom’s closet and combine items. We, for sure, can set our own trends just by viewing your fantastic creativity. p.s. It’s wonderfully sunny today up here on No. Calif. coast!! Feeling good. Have a wonderful week, Sunshine!

• Ashley

September 20, 2010 | Reply

Love these pictures and your hair looks fantastic! You’re totally channeling 70s glam/Tom Ford Gucci era!

• Iva

September 20, 2010 | Reply

you look completely IMPECCABLE!!! I feel like I don’t see you in red very often? You are one of the very few people that can pull it off with such style, elegance and grace.

you look so beautiful as always Maegan! You are timeless no matter what you wear!

• Hollie

September 21, 2010 | Reply

looking absolutely fabulous as always, maegan!

love the pants and the shoes!
    :-)

• Caroline

September 21, 2010 | Reply

Love the outfit … and your hair looks great in this post.

We were just approved to put a satellite on our roof … this means Direct TV and the Football package. I guess a bunch of men watching football in my living room ALL day is what I have to look forward to…

• stacy

looking good mae.

oh how i try to get into it like the boys do, but i’m with you, just can’t sit still that long.

• holly in heels

September 21, 2010 | Reply

Your shoes are AMAZING! Love the belt in this outfit too. Never let down at the love Maegan blog!
    xoxo,

• Chloe

September 21, 2010 | Reply

Those pants make your legs look so long! Great outfit, and I’m always jealous of anyone that can wear a red top. I love red, but it makes me look like a little tomato, so no. :(

It always amazes me how Husband can sit and watch football for hours, too. I have to be up and doing something, darnit! Things to do! People to see! If I sit down to watch, I’m out like a light in 2 seconds.

Because along with that and the fact that I now oogle over stuff like bath linens and pot holders while shopping, it means I’m officially old and I officially reeeeally like naps.

• ...love Maegan

September 21, 2010 | Reply

thank you for the lovely comments ..though this is my French Bulldog, LeRoy …lol the Pug is fawn colored, his name is Bebop ;)

September 21, 2010 | Reply

Im loving this whole outfit, it looks fab. And your frenchie is adorable!

• chellemorgan

September 21, 2010 | Reply

One of my favourite songs by Katy Perry – and this outfit is gorgeous! I love the colour of the blouse, you pull it off so well.

Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

• Melissa Z.

September 21, 2010 | Reply

love the light in these pics, great shoes too!

• Sara Louise

September 21, 2010 | Reply

the colour of the shirt suits you so well !

new follower !
    xo

• The Redhead Riter

September 21, 2010 | Reply

Love the shoes! I would probably fall and break my neck on them, but still love them LOL

• Lau D.

September 21, 2010 | Reply

Beautiful outfit!!! Love your blog!!! And your dogs!!!! ;)
    I bought a pair of very similar shoes last week here in Buenos Aires, at Clona Shoes ;D They’re amazing!!!

besitos!!!

• Megan

September 21, 2010 | Reply

Ahh Maegan you look great as always! I am forever checking in and reading, but don’t comment like I used to :) Can’t wait to see the next DIY!

• Miss Mae

September 21, 2010 | Reply

I love the trousers! They look amazing on your legs! Its not too often we get to see you really polished!

• the girL

September 22, 2010 | Reply

I’m a faithful reader but have yet to comment on any of your posts (sorry) – but these photos of you, that outfit, your dog, your surroundings… they’re beyond gorgeous and I just thought I should tell you!
    XOXO

• crazedforcouture

September 22, 2010 | Reply

Love the red. Just started a blog myself. Only one post. Please check it out. Thanks!

• Rocio

September 22, 2010 | Reply

I LOVE your shoes! Simply beautiful! Btw, I’m a new reader to your blog and I love it too. I keep going back to read your older posts lol. Lots of love to ya(:

• Yanes Alicante

September 22, 2010 | Reply

WonderfulVintage Rings. J’Adore.

From Spain
    Conchi

• Stella Mayfair

September 22, 2010 | Reply

you look absolutely stunning! i LOVE the pants and blouse combo, it is tom ford era gucci indeed!

i’ve been thinking about you quite often lately, especially after your smoking post (i quit exactly the same way in 2001, after a similar smoker’s “career”). good to see you’re feeling fine :-)