What I’m Wearing
*J Brand skinny jeans – have had these since 2006 now. I mean, that’s why I fork over the $$$ for good jeans. They are so worth it.
* C & C California striped tank …a recent Gilt purchase
* Vintage beige blazer …last seen here
* Via Spiga loafers with a stacked wooden heel
* Tiffany 1837™ Lock pendant necklace & silver Tiffany lock charm bracelet & D&G mirror watch with white leather strap
* Tom Ford cat eye sunnies
* Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 with vintage rabbit’s foot charm
This is the week of too many posts with my face in them, lol. I suppose it works as a testament to my ever-changing looks.
It has been surprisingly and unbearably hot in LA since the beginning of November, which I hadn’t really realized until I came home in a sweat on election day in my wool blazer. So today I played it a bit cooler and while it was great outside, I WAS FREEZING in the gallery all day. It’s just ridiculous the temperature difference. I’m sure any of you who spend time in an office deal with the same freezing cold temperatures. But otherwise, I liked this laid back outfit. And also …I’m sooo happy it’s Friday. Though I think I say that every week, this week has been exceptionally busy for me. I can’t wait till it’s over …and I can’t wait to get back to work on my little -but ridiculously time consuming- wedding DIY. I may just have to post it incomplete then post a finished product later. With the holidays I’m not sure I’ll finish it until January. Oh sadness.