either gray or blue I’m never close enough to say

denim leggings+gray ankle boots+rosegold shoes+salvatore ferragamo bag+cropped denim jacket+long blonde straight hair+outfit+fashion blog

maegan+blue eyes+shadows+face+sun+hair

cat eye sunglasses+long blonde hair+jeggings+ankle boots+denim jacket

rosary beads worn as a necklace+denim jacket

rosegold boots+gray ankle boots

jeggings+denim leggings+rosegold boots+gray ankle boots+denim jacket+ferragamo bag+rosaray beads as fashion

What I’m Wearingsimilar to this look
* DKNY cropped denim jacket …I’ve had this forever.
* Gray burnout trapeze tank with pockets …from a little boutique in The Valley called Voila! {so comfy …I wish I had this in every color}
* American Apparel denim leggings or jeggings …last seen here
* Vintage rosary beads were my great grandma’s …though if I were a practicing Catholic, it would be sacrilegious to wear them as jewelry. Good thing I’m not ;)
* Rosegold gray nubuck ankle boots …from a recent GILT sale. I love these. Found them in brown on Bluefly …and just found these in my search for them and almost died.
* Ferragamo hobo
* Tom Ford cat eye sunglasses
* Title : lyrics from Jaymay – Gray or Blue

Last week I was a bit crazed and Sunday morning, the day after our little Halloween shindig, I took a deep breath and plopped myself on the couch and vowed to relax this week. And then after the Jets lost to the Packers by 3 field goals {snore}, I went in my office and checked my email and found that a deadline had been moved up a week …to this Friday. And within moments I could feel my heartbeats begin to get closer together and the pitch of my voice get a bit higher and sooner than later I was spinning in a circle freaking out about how I was ever going to get everything done by this Friday. And then I got my period. And it explained the mini meltdown …but didn’t explain why the fucking deadline got pushed up a week. And now I have a raging headache.

* HUGE SIGH * …rant over.

On a happier note, it’s November! …and I’m excited to get started on the coming holiday festivities. This is the first year in about 6 that I’m actually excited about the season so bear with me if I get a little annoying ;) …With the new table and bench it’s finally time to commit to decorating the dining room. Just in time for Thanksgiving dinner …and even though the table still has the remains of the haunted mansion ghost cobwebs and lace on it, hopefully this weekend I’ll create a little Thanksgiving centerpiece to set the tone.

jeggings+denim leggings+gray ankle boots+ferragamo bag+rosegold

Share/Bookmark

• ~L~ of Avid Accents

November 2, 2010 | Reply

love those boots. can’t wait to see your thanksgiving decor.

~L~
    Avid Accents: A Frugal Fashion Destination

• Caroline

November 2, 2010 | Reply

oh i tried those boots on recently at DSW .. love them!

• Daniela

November 2, 2010 | Reply

Love those boots and that necklace. I hope you’re able to get everything done, sanely ;) And can’t wait to see your thanksgiving decor!

• FASHION SNAG

November 2, 2010 | Reply

I hate my period. That trapeze tank is fabulous!

• Ife'

November 2, 2010 | Reply

ugh! I know all about the pre-period mini-meltdown. it’s so funny that we don’t recognize it as what it is until after the fact. LOL!

Anyway, I love the jeggings. I mean those are real jeggings… as in leggings with a denim print. I usually shy away from those put they look great and make for an easy denim on denim ensemble.

oh, and I LOVE VIOLA!!!! Before I moved I used to always find so many fun goodies in there. In the summer time, they have the best trendy cheapy sun dresses, right? and they always have cute trendy tops like the one you’re wearing here.

Lookin’ good!

• daer0n

November 2, 2010 | Reply

Love this outfit, and the boots even more, I need a pair of booties.

Getting your period sucks! It is one of the many things I dislike about being a woman, meh. Oh well, fashion makes up for it lol.

• Craftmaker

November 2, 2010 | Reply

Oh! The effing period! I HATE it!

The tank and the leggins are great!

I am also getting exited about the holidyas, although we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving in Argentina.

Maria from:

My current hobby!

• christina of profresh style

November 2, 2010 | Reply

Look at this hot honey? Girl you’re workin’ it! I’m loving those booties. You’re so relatable, I freaking love it!

xx,
    Christina

• Mae Lu

November 2, 2010 | Reply

You look so comfortable, yet totally edgy, rockin’.

I haven’t been keeping up but I totally want to see what you looked like for Halloween.

XX.
    Mae Lu, @ thereafterish.

• BlueVanilla

November 2, 2010 | Reply

lol you rant like me love it…jean jackets and comfy shirts are my absolute fave…you look great!
    xx

• Katie

November 2, 2010 | Reply

Love those boots! Hope your week goes ok and cant wait to see how you decorate your dining room for Thanksgiving :)

• Brooke

November 2, 2010 | Reply

That’s exactly how I deal with pushed up deadlines too. But, in the midst of being super stressed, I get overwhelmed and end up procrastinating even more. Sigh. Haha.

I love the colors in this outfit. The blues and grays make your eyes look extra pretty.

• Vintagehoney:

November 2, 2010 | Reply

Love those boots! I have them in black that I also got from Gilt last year (with my credits they came up to darn near free). I love the buckle detail.

You look fab, love the mixing of gray..or blue and I hope the rest of your week goes smoother.

• bananas.

November 2, 2010 | Reply

i usually have one or two bitch rants a week…so don’t worry, you’re all good ;)

boots are fierce. walk on sister!

• Millie Mae

November 3, 2010 | Reply

The leggings look amazing on you! I also have to say the boots are pretty cute!

• Teresa

November 3, 2010 | Reply

I love all the shades of gray and blue, it even makes the pavement look pretty!
    -Teresa
    TeresaDoesIt.com

• Gwen

November 4, 2010 | Reply

You look fabulous!!! I have been looking for a pair of gray boots for a few weeks now. I’m so happy that you are excited about the holiday season and can’t wait to see all of your decor shots!!! XOXO

• barefootandvintage

November 6, 2010 | Reply

i’m new to your blog and i’m not going anywhere…you dropped an f bomb AND talked about your period in one post…fucking awesome. not only do you have amazing style and you’re gorgeous, but…you have a mouth like a trucker. love it.

• Jill

November 10, 2010 | Reply

I love those boots and have bought and returned two different pairs in two different sizes. They just did not fit and were unbearable to wear, but I have never forgotten their beauty.