What I’m Wearing
* Joe’s Jeans “The Stardust – Super Flare” ….ummmm, LOVE these …thin denim, with a bit of stretch but not so much that they lose their shape and very comfy! In fact, they feel like I’ve been wearing them for years. I think I got them at a HauteLook or a GILT sale and can’t really find the exact pair online anywhere.
* C&C California striped tank …I know AGAIN! seen here
* Old white shorty cropped J Crew sweater …seen here …which mostly just makes me look wide, eh what can you do.
* Cynthia Rowley burgundy tassel bag …* hearts & hoops silver danglies …* Silver clover necklace I found in Vegas in 2008 and actually I think this is the first time I’ve ever worn it.
* Ray Ban “Road Spirit” Aviator sunglasses
* Boutique 9 cut-out heels …you can see them here
Yes, the striped-tank-nautical-look again …but this was a few weeks ago, St. Patrick’s Day actually …thus the clover necklace. I realized after I was dressed that I forgot to wear green when my house keeper arrived and pinched me. So I grabbed my little lucky clover necklace rather than putting together an entirely new outfit. But again, that was weeks ago …and this is a more relaxed, “I just got off a boat and my hair’s a mess” look than the more preppy, pulled together look I sported in last week’s post. I guess I’ve just got Summer on the brain
Have a great week!