Outfit post from June 2009 Get my nude Jimmy Choo Espadrilles Here
More often than not, the classic espadrille and espadrille wedge return as a viably chic shoe option for Spring and Summer. And this year is no different. There are tons of bright and colorful options for 2011 and I'd say go for it if the price is in the $100 or less category. If you're going to want a pair to give you season after season of wear, stick with a neutral tone in a classic style.
Here are some of my favorites from both categories, bright and trendy & neutral classics, in different heights for sale on the interwebs now.
* Steve Madden Fraid Open-Toe Espadrille$80 * Yellow Suede Espadrille wedge sandals $100
* DV Dolce Vita Toni Espradille Wedge$79 * Hunter Espadrille Wedge Sandals $250
* BCBG Max Azria Espadrilles $185 * Nine West Yellow Espadrilles $99
* Not Too Coy espadrilles in Tangerine $92 * Tory Burch Lace up Espadrilles $165
* Robert Clergerie platform espadrilles $295 * Marc by Marc Jacobs espadrille $250
* Yves Saint Laurent Espadrilles $860 * Elizabeth & James Snake Embossed espadrilles $225
* Michael Kors Juniper Espadrille $140 * Jimmy Choo Snake Embossed Espadrilles $375
Looking for more?
* Piperlime has tons of cute espadrilles in neutral tones
* BlueFly has a few unique pairs
* Saks has a good selection of classic espadrilles
* Barneys NY has some cooky ones
* Bloomies has a pretty good selection ...of the more classic styles
* SUPER Surprised by Nine West's cute collection of espadrilles!
* Neiman's has a huge selection of cute espadrilles
* Endless has an endless selection of espadrilles obviously
* Boutiqus.com has EVERYTHING from everywhere online
* And I just die for these Bottega Venetta's ...these Madison Harding espadrille slip ons ...and THESE Michael Kors espadrilles