What I'm Wearing
* Salmon-ey pink maxi skirt. I made this YEARS ago, it was originally a vintage dress. seen here
* Forever 21 leopard print turtleneck T ...seen here
* Victoria's Secret open cardigan. I've bought this in almost every color available. It's simple. It's comfy. I love the shape and because it's light weight, it's perfect for Spring. It's a great basic for a great price.
* Lovely People ivory oxfords ...seen here ...from SeenON
* Cynthia Rowley bag
* Tom Ford cat eyes
* Fabric flowers headband is my own. DIY HERE
* Title: lyrics from Edie Brickell & New Bohemians "What I am" ...I so love this song ;) I think it's from 1988 but I'm not sure I listened to it until a few years later, probably not til I was a freshman in high school (1990) - wow, I'm old ;) The link is Edie & The New Bohemians on David Letterman & her interview with Dave after. She's just adorable!
Our friendly neighborhood cat decided to make an appearance again today ...isn't he just gorgeous? I'm so glad he finally turned around and sat though because he was giving the camera major bunghole shots for a while. Check out his perfect pose!
Ugh, this time change! I dunno about you but it sure is not a friend of mine! I do enjoy longer days AND it DOES sort of signify Spring ...which means Summer is soon after. And I. Love. Summer! Well, here's to a week of not getting to bed until an hour after I'd like to. Cheers!
The husband and I can't seem to stop watching Earthquake and Tsunami coverage in Japan ...our TV has been on CNN the entire weekend. My pseudo-grandma, Masumi is Japanese and has family and friends in Osaka and everyone is safe there ...but so many others weren't that lucky. It's devastating and my heart goes out to all the families who have lost loved ones.