What I'm Wearing
* SEA NY leopard print silk dress ...my go-to dress when I want to be comfy and don't feel like planning an "outfit" ...seen here as a coat
* The Jersey Maid brown long cardigan ...see it here in 2009
* Steve Madden wood platform wedges ...last seen here
* Lucky clover necklace
* Tom Ford cat eyes
* Hair: pulled back front section while wet, clipped and let air dry. Once dry, I removed the clip, leaving hair set in place, created a loose braid from there. My hair has been a bit dryer since getting it done so the added texture kept the braid from completely unraveling without being tied.
* Title: lyrics from Madonna's "Like a Virgin" ...and omg I love Madonna. I just watched the video which I don't think I've actually watched since the 80's. Such a pioneer, that woman ...and hugely inspired by her as a kid growing up in the 80's, as many of you were as well, I'm sure.
My first post since the New Year where I haven't had to download my images onto one computer, upload them to Flickr ...open them on my other computer to edit them in Photoshop then upload to Flickr again ...then back to my new computer to create my post. Phew! I finally have my new iMac fully loaded with all the programs I need, including my beloved CS5 ...though I mostly use Photoshop. Blah Blah Blah .....
....this was a rather boring outfit in my opinion ...but the first day in MANY MANY MANY MOONS that the husband told me I looked pretty. So obviously, men prefer simpler, girlier, less fussy, shorter dresses, that may accidentally blow up due to a gust of wind at any given moment. But we knew that ;)
Let's pretend it's not Monday today & make it great!