What I'm Wearing ...revisiting denim on denim: monochromatic
* William Rast skinny jeans ...last seen here
* Vintage denim button down
* Vintage blazer . . . had this for ages, may not be vintage just yet though I thrifted it over 10 years ago so I'm not sure ...seen here
* Vintage chain necklace
* Cynthia Rowley burgundy "Constance" tassel bag
* New Chloe "Belladone" sunglasses
* Nicholas Kirkwood heels
* Title: lyrics from Ozark Mountain Daredevils "Jackie Blue" ...so 70's ...so good.
One day it's warm and sunny and the next, windy and chilly . . . thus, Spring weather. I hope we don't have too much June Gloom this year though as it's really such a bummer. If I recall last Summer was a very un-sunny one and I'd really rather not make that a habit ...you hear me Mother Nature? Yeah *fist raised to the sky* I'm watching you!
Happy Hump Day!