What I’m Wearing
* Winter Kate silk kimono/cardigan/jacket
* old spaghetti strap tanks by Rubbish
* Joe’s Jeans “Stardust Superflares” …seen once here
* Vintage chain necklace was my grandma’s plus my chain tassel necklace -DIY with Rachel Roy earrings and vintage bangles mixed with a few plastic bangles from Forever 21, various gold stacking rings
* Husband’s gold rimmed Ray Ban Aviators … we share like that 😉
* Boutique 9 anklestraps
* Cynthia Rowley “Constance” bag
* Still loving my yellow nails!
* Hair: washed in the am and left wet to dry again …I’ve been lazy lately. Twisted fronts and clipped down with tiny jaw clips
* Title: lyric from Jim Croce “You Don’t Mess Around with Jim
Not too much to say today really . . . so I’ll leave it at that. 🙂
Happy Hump Day!
* New in Style @BlogHer …Completely Adorable, Completely Affordable Cat Eye Sunglasses …The Lowdown on Facial Moisturizers …Classic Chair Design at the Wright Auction …and the Featured Blogger: Art of Wore & Neon Lip Makeup Tutorial on the sidebar. LOVE!