What I’m Wearing
* Marc by Marc Jacobs army green dress …seen once here
* Black scalloped & layered silk dress by AKA New York worn under …last seen here …and I can’t wait to be that tan again 😉
* Tom Ford cat eye sunglasses
* Moschino wedges …seen once here.
I think I tried at least 10 different pairs of shoes on with this ensemble and none really worked. Even the Moschino’s that I finally settled on weren’t perfect but they did add a touch of whimsy, which was fun.
* Title: lyrics from Foreigner “Double Vision” …in honor of my double dresses
With all of our shows over and Summer in full swing, the husband and I have finally started watching Mad Men. I know, I know, we are far behind, but I do really love being able to watch episodes back to back. That’s how we did LOST as well. One June afternoon we slid in the DVD and got LOST on an island for about 2 straight months until we watched every single minute of island life until the next season was to begin. And now, it’s Mad Men …and while completely seedy in every way, shape, and form, we are loving it. Four episodes in and we’ve slid into the early 60’s lifestyle …well, not completely, but we do happen to be sipping cocktails a bit more. And we’re not really drinkers. The husband has become quite the mixologist, having a Mojito complete with mint leaves and lime sugar rimmed chilling for me in the freezer when I get home in the afternoons. It’s quite fabulous really.
I’ve been documenting: see my instagram images on tumblr