Sounds like a Socialite's life.
What I'm Wearing
* Navy Laundry by Shelli Segal Novelty Sleeve Eyelet Dress found at a GILT sale. I LOVE this little 60's-ish dress. I think they had it in white too, which I would've snatched up as well but it was sold out. It's a great little Summer dress which also looks cute belted with flat sandals & a hat. -->>I found a cute short sleeved version here in navy & white
* Vintage wood necklace was my Grandma's ...snatched up last week from my mom ;) and simple hoops
* Gucci classic vintage stripe sunglasses
* Boutique 9 nude anklestraps ...these sure get a lot of wear. They're easy, comfy and work with so many looks. I wish I had them in a cognac brown.
* Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Noe ...normally, for an evening out, I'd carry a clutch but blogging requires a camera & instead of lugging a camera bag, well, I just toss it in there.
This is what I wore to dinner last Friday ...and how the husband prefers me to dress, for obvious reasons.