What I’m Wearing
* Vintage ivory/white linen Ralph Lauren double breasted dress.
* Victoria’s Secret open cardigan in dark olive
* Animal print scarf …which is just a yard or so of sheer fabric …I used some of it in a DIY
* Vintage gold cuff bracelet and gold watch …again, simple accessories
* Pour La Victoire Vanna buckle sandal …on sale NOW AT GILT.
* Tom Ford cat eyes …still going strong.
* Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Noe bag
* Title: lyrics from The Beatles “Eleanor Rigby” …one of my favorites.
To be quite honest, I felt like a flight attendant stuck somewhere between the 60’s and the 80’s in this outfit …but I kind of loved it.
Thank you all so very much for participating in naming Stray Cat! I’m happy to say that Achilles is winning by a landslide …and thank you all for your expert cat advice. It is much appreciated as I’m a virgin cat owner. A tiny update: when I brought the tuna out to feed him his dinner last night, he was much more gentle and even started eating it while I was still kneeling by his dish. That was a first and it was sweet. It’s crazy how quickly this cat has won my heart really. It was completely unexpected 😉