Top 10 Spring 2012 Trends

Peplum

Giorgio-Armani, Peplum, fashion trends, spring trends
* Giorgio Armani *

Pastels

Louis-Vuitton - Pastels, Spring fashion trends, runway, pastel
* Louis Vuitton *

Midsection

Emilio-Pucci - bare midsection, middrift, cropped, lace, mixed prints, pucci
* Emilio Pucci *

Baroque Flourishes

Thakoon - Baroque, baroque prints, flourishes, fashion, runway
* Thakoon *

Birds

Kenzo - Birds, bird prints, fashion trends
* Kenzo *

Deep Sea

Peter-Pilotto - deep sea, ocean, ocean print, clothes
* Peter Pilotto *

Drop Waist

Chloe - Drop Waist, drop waist dress, spring 2012, fashion trends
* Chloe *

Digital Prints

Topshop-Unique - digital prints, digital images, print, fashion
* Topshop Unique *

Matte Satin

Lanvin - matte satin
* Lanvin *

Abstract Art

Gucci - Abstract Art, beaded dress, beaded fringe, gucci 2012
* Gucci *

According to Elle Magazine.

Tweet This!

• Katarina

October 23, 2011 | Reply

Nice roundup. I like the prints, the matte satin and the abstract art examples. BUT I can’t get over the mismatched pattern on the Louis Vuitton dress. For such expensive clothes I would expect them to continue the lace pattern properly…
    (I’m a hobby seamstress and therefore my eyes go to details like that.) Disappointing!

• CessOviedo

October 23, 2011 | Reply

Great summarize Maegan! We see so many things on the shows that’s hard to keep track but think you have narrowed the list perfectly, I’m personally excited for all the prints! Enjoy the game today!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

• Ticka

October 23, 2011 | Reply

Can’t really get with the Birds, or the Drop Waist trends. My legs are super short, so anything drop waist does not flatter my figure. Guess just because it’s a trend, you shouldn’t try to jump on if it doesn’t work on you. =D Thanks for breaking it all down.

• taylor

October 23, 2011 | Reply

i love the peplum and the matte satin. they are both timeless. as for the drop waist, i despise them because i have curves and they always make me look bigger than i am. i feel like drop waists look best on very ‘up and down’ or straight body types (i.e. not me). seems like color is showing up in a big way! great trend round up, maegan!

• Schnelle Couture

October 23, 2011 | Reply

I like the peplum, matte satin, abstract art, and the idea of pastels but I don’t care for that Louis Vuitton dress. The drop waist looks good on some people but it’s not for me. I had a feeling that the mid section thing was coming back. Well I have all winter to tone up..

October 23, 2011 | Reply

I’ll be attending an outdoor wedding in late September 2012 in a fairly mild temp. area (no rain or snow, etc.)…….If anyone has an idea of the length of dresses in Fall 2012, please let me know! Happy Sunday!

• Kelly

October 23, 2011 | Reply

They make Matte Satin?! My mind if blown! No more shiny satin dresses that look gaudy. This is phenomenal.

• Alex

October 24, 2011 | Reply

I love the Armani look. It’s flawless

• Food, she thought.

October 24, 2011 | Reply

Loving the matte satin, birds and exposed waist…time to advance my sit up routine! Drop waist and peplum? Not with this Marilyn Monroe-esque figure.

• jenn~the stylish housewife

October 24, 2011 | Reply

i DIE for that gucci dress. gorge.

xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

• Lorena

October 24, 2011 | Reply

The drop waist Chloe I could LIVE in – now I am certainly skipping the exposed mid waist. You really don’t want to see that !

• oh, jenny mae

October 25, 2011 | Reply

forget that midsection! those pucci prints are to die for!

October 25, 2011 | Reply

i love the matte satin and the abstract art prints. especially that last gucci dress. FAAAAAAAAB!!!!

• Food, she thought.

February 5, 2012 | Reply

PePlums & midriffs wont happen for me, but I can see pastels, matte satins, bird prints!!!

February 11, 2012 | Reply

This is very Good Collection and Idea for the fashion show.
    katom coupons

February 16, 2012 | Reply

love prints – love the digital look – see some of fab designer kaftans http://www.bluemojito.co.uk – and floaty tops