What I'm Wearing
* Vintage Ralph Lauren tweed blazer, thrifted... also seen here
* Vintage blouse was my grandma's... see the matching skirt here
* Rich & Skinny jeans Easy Money "Lira"
* Gucci sunglasses
* Kenneth Jay Lane necklace... gift from AlisonPurple
* T+J hoop earrings
* Kooba Jonnie" bag in brown... c/o Kooba
* Guillaume Hinfray knee high brown suede boots... maybe my new favorites! Most "under the knee boots" hit lower down on my calf so I was ridiculously excited to find these came all the way up to my knees! I also LOVE the way they fit my foot. Perfection really.
* Title: lyrics from Elton John - Bennie and the Jets
Oh Monday... don't you know nobody likes you?!!?! Yet here you are AGAIN!
The weekends definitely are not long enough but I had a productive one, nonetheless... and rather fun too. Saturday morning the husband and I spent 3 hours putting up our Christmas lights. And while we did it 2 hours quicker than last year, the insanely crazy winds we've been having here in LA did not make standing on the roof any easier! It was so dry I think I licked my lips a billion times, leaving them as red as a popsicle and as dry as the desert. They've still not healed. I spent some much needed time with girlfriends and went a little crazy Christmas Crafting, so look for a few more posts this week. I think I've finally finished decorating the house though, and that makes me happy.
...and then came the winds ...It was literally snowing leaves.