What I’m Wearing
* Alice and Olivia black satin high waist pants
* DIY lace halter bustier top. love. and super easy.
* Vintage gold bag, belt, & earrings.
* Vintage sunglasses.
* Rosena Sammi bracelet
* Casadei leopard print stilettos
* Title: lyrics from ABBA : Dancing Queen ~ connection: their head to toe blue satin suits in the video I linked to & my satin pants and pseudo 70’s glam look.
I was dying to wear this outfit during the holiday season… actually, I’ve been dying to wear it since I made the lace halter bustier, but haven’t had a chance to. So I threw it on the other day for a fun photo shoot and realized the pants were much longer than I remembered them. I think I was a few lbs heavier when I first got them and tried them on so they stayed up around my actual waist better and weren’t as long. I obviously need to alter them before I wear them for real… or just find higher shoes.
* note: My husband hates these pants. hates them. hates all high waisted pants. thinks they’re the worst thing a woman can wear. On top of it, I actually thought my husband would think this outfit was sexy. I was so wrong. 😉