Jeans & a White T Outfit No. 21 Sunday Cheater

beatles tshirt+jeans+blazer-2
* From April 12, 2010 Wide Legs

cage-diy-shoe-2
* From August 7, 2009 Vroom Vroom

burberry-trench-jeans-vintage-boots
* From November 20, 2009 On the mountaintop and technically, a white sweater

maegan+outfit+louis vuitton speedy+j brand bell bottoms+vintage ungaro jacket+velvet angels shoes -sharp
* From August 9, 2010 Love Story… I’d carry a different bag with it today.

* From May 14, 2009 belted tunic

lovestory-1
* From October 8, 2009 Love Story again

while-blazer-calvin-klein-trouser-jeans-4
* From July 17, 2009 white blazer

Fringe Necklace and Jeans
* from June 9, 2009 Love Story & tunic

jeans-white-pumps-1
* From September 24, 2009 printed

* From April 29, 2009 With Burberry trench

For my 21st day denim look in my 30 Days 30 Ways: Jeans & White T Challenge I cheated a little… I thought I may as well pull looks from my past wearing jeans and a white t for reference and these are just from 2009-2010 {shot with my old powershot camera on a timer}. Many are not without a jacket or sweater, but the idea is obviously the same. I needed a little extra time this weekend to work on finishing my book. A new one tomorrow though… Hope you’re having a wonderfully relaxing Sunday!

* View all my outfits here: 30 Days 30 Ways: Jeans & White T Challenge.

* I’ve also created a Pinterest board where you can view them as well.

Tweet This!

• Kat

April 22, 2012 | Reply

It’s actually NOT cheating because you did put these outfits together. AND, they all encompass denim and a white tee!
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

• Lola Finn

April 22, 2012 | Reply

Nice outfits! I love your hair! It looks so beautiful :)

• SreeBindu

April 22, 2012 | Reply

beautiful =)

• Anna Saccone

April 22, 2012 | Reply

Sunday is a day of rest!! You deserve it :) All of these outfits are great & so creative! <3

• carla5555

April 22, 2012 | Reply

OMG cheat away! Loved every last one of these outfits! Seriously, you make me want a whole new denim wardrobe lol! Xoxo

• AllThingsIcelandic

April 22, 2012 | Reply

I really, really, really enjoyed this post. I am reading your posts every single day! Keep it up, your amazing and a great inspiration.
    Please stop by at http://www.allthingsicelandic.blogspot.com! The very best regards from Iceland!

• Anna

April 22, 2012 | Reply

How much have you left until the 30?

xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

• Megan

April 22, 2012 | Reply

I’m so excited for your book. I can not wait for it to be published! I like these posts where you take us for a stroll down memory lane showing the outfits you’ve worn in the past. Have you ever done a post about your best outfits throughout the years?

• jenn~the stylish housewife

April 22, 2012 | Reply

that’s it. i’m wearing jeans, white tee and blazer tomorrow. =)

xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

• Me

April 22, 2012 | Reply

You’re fabulous! Absolutely without a doubt!

I keep waiting for you to show up on TV one day!

April 24, 2012 | Reply

It is very Nice and amazing Outfits for woman and girls.
    Ritz Camera Coupons

• Jamshaid Ayaz

April 25, 2012 | Reply

My daughter and I ordered a dress from Doll House which was to be custom made. I placed the order on a Monday and was surprised to get a phone call the following Monday to say the dress had arrived it only took eight 8 days. I took the dress home and when I put the dress on my daughter, I realised that had just altered the dress (in store) and found pins still in the side seams. I was so disgusted with their lie – when confronted they would not talk to me or acknowledge what they had done. To all you mum’s out there DON’T BUY FROM DOLL HOUSE.