What I’m Wearing
* J Brand dark wash cigarette jeans… worn once here in my 30/30 denim series.
* White crew neck tee from VS
* Gold branch bangles, various rings including – gold dandelion ring, c/o The Modern Romance Etsy shop and white Kenneth Cole watch.
* Vintage hot pink velvet clutch
* Vintage silk green scarf & vintage brooch pinned on my shirt. Also seen here on my Obi scarf belt.
* The pearl choker and earrings I bought when I was 17 for my senior prom (or homecoming) in 1994 😉
* Vintage sunglasses
* Vintage shoes… were actually brand new/vintage when I found them but sadly, when I wear them, the metallic paint on the soles all flakes off & sticks onto my feet. It’s a big mess… which is why I never wear them. But I love them.
* Hair: ginormous messy bun
My 23rd outfit in my 30 Days 30 Ways: Jeans & White T Challenge and just a little over a week to go! While I love it and will miss it, it’s been quite a lot of added work to my already ridiculous schedule. It will be nice to have a little break and get to finish all the DIYs I’ve started. However, the book has been taking up an enormous amount of time so really, I’m so looking forward to May when I’ll be finished with it all. I love this sweet little outfit. It reminds me of Kate Spade really.
* View all my outfits here: 30 Days 30 Ways: Jeans & White T Challenge.
* I’ve also created a Pinterest board where you can view them as well.