image via flickr
What I’m Wearing
* Black J Brand/Duarte lace up cropped jeans again… seen here & here in my 30/30 series
* VS PINK low scoop neck loose tee
* Vinage floral print cropped jacket… I used the vintage teal green scarf worn around my hair in this outfit, tied it into a bow and pinned it onto my jacket
* Bright blue vintage earrings and vintage sunglasses
* Vintage pink velvet clutch
* Bebe “Taffy” buckle heels… last August and haven’t worn until now.
So close to the end, this is my 28th outfit in my 30 Days 30 Ways: Jeans & White T Series and adding jackets has proven to make this series far more interesting. I really wish I would have started including them prior to the final week. It wasn’t my main goal, however, adds yet another layer of versatility and style. This is another take on brights, using accessories and the power of 3 – drawing the eye down, center, then up! You barely even notice the basics I’m wearing are simply jeans and a white t-shirt. Happy Sunday!
* View all my outfits here: 30 Days 30 Ways: Jeans & White T Challenge.
* I’ve also created a Pinterest board where you can view them as well.