* all images via flickr
What I'm Wearing
* Paper denim ripped jeans, rolled up... similar but more refined look here
* VS PINK tee
* Vintage green scarf worn as a belt and tied in a bow
* Floral bag was a gift a few years ago from SewJessica.com
* Vintage hoop earrings were my mom's
* Round Sunglasses
* Steve Madden wooden platform wedges
My 24th outfit in my 30 Days 30 Ways: Jeans & White T Challenge reminds me of Jellybean, Busy Phillips' character on Cougar Town, though probably not as bright as she would choose, far more eclectic than I'd usually go for - but fun. I have to admit that my hair, as heavy as it is, feels the most comfortable in a high side pony tail and I wore it like this as a kid in the 80's on several occasions. But is it appropriate for a 30-something? I dunno, probably not so much, though my mom definitely wore the style in the 80's as well and she was in her 30's at the time.
* View all my outfits here: 30 Days 30 Ways: Jeans & White T Challenge.
* I've also created a Pinterest board where you can view them as well.