What I'm Wearing
* Men's crew neck cuffed and tucked AGAIN ;)
* J Brand straight jeans, cuffed... also seen here
* DIY jeweled tassel necklace
* Vintage chain necklace worn as belt, various gold bangles and D&G watch
* Vintage jeweled bracelet and rings, gold dandelion ring from The Modern Romance Etsy shop
* SEAH dangle "Gemini" earrings, c/o SEAH Watches
* Brahmin ostrich anywhere tote in creme, c/o Brahmin
* Vintage silk paisley/leopard print bomber jacket... seen here, worn with a dress
* 10$ sunglasses
* Dolce and Gabbana embellished shoes DIY
Third outfit in my 30 Days 30 Ways: Jeans & White T Challenge and one more with the same men's oversized white crew neck t-shirt. I promise I'll switch it up in my future 27 outfits, but I do love to see the versatility of one garment. A simple white T. This gaudy yet simple outfit is channeling early 90's Versace and happy to get to include so many of my DIYs. I must admit, I'm loving this challenge and this series! I hope you are too.
* View all my outfits here: 30 Days 30 Ways: Jeans & White T Challenge.
* I've also created a Pinterest board where you can view them as well.