I'm sure I found Modern Declaration via Pinterest... although it really could have been via any social media source, but Pinterest is known for the prettiest of images, so I'm just assuming.
Daun Curry is the gorgeous and talented designer behind Modern Declaration and I have just fallen in love with her work. Since stumbling across the website a few months ago, I've religiously checked it along with her blog for beautiful inspiration... which I'm sure I've pinned and repinned time and time again.
But what I found most interesting is that she has a number of items, furniture and decorative, that are for sale as well as her interior services. The products are not priced, so I'm not sure if they are only available with her design services or if they can be purchased separately, as she often uses her pieces in her designs - - however I know they must be extremely pricey just by looking at them. But really, they are stunning.
You can view all of the Modern Declaration Products here.
Look through her gorgeous interiors too: Residential Projects and Commercial Projects
* Toby - Jewel Cut Lucite and Metal Bed *
* Wood, Lucite, Mirrored Polished Chrome Side Tables *
* Cloak Cabinet - Wood TV Cabinet with Graphic Embellishment on Lucite Base *
* Wood and Chrome Double Door Dresser & Wood and Leather Framed Mirror *
* * *
* Metal Flower Wall Mounted Sculpture with Hand-blown Glass Center *
* * *
* 3 Piece Curved Sofa with Wood Pyramid Stud Base *
* Wood and Glass Side Table & Coffee Table *
* * *
* 2 Piece Sectional Sofa with Crystal Embellishments *
* Oversized Chaise lounger with Hand-painted Polka Dots *
Seriously, I am just drooling over these pieces. And I love the spaces as well, though they are very feminine... but if you take the pieces out of the rooms, each is really very versatile and so stunningly gorgeous.
Which is your favorite?