Smoking Hot Sultry Summer Hair Styles…

Oh Summer, GLORIOUS SUMMER! A time for fewer layers of clothing, lighter fabrics, bare skin, floaty dresses, open toes, sandals, sunglasses, and sexy summer hair! In general, I’m not too fond of perfectly coiffed hair styles, mostly because the perfectionist in me takes over and is never satisfied. So to combat that, I almost always opt for looser, sexier, more romantic hair styles and Summer is obviously the perfect time to wear them. Whether it’s long beachy waves, a messy bob, a loose braid, a high ponytail or big wild curls, let the relaxed vacation mindset of summer set into your tresses too… here are some of my favorite messy and sexy summer hair styles.

| one: Shoulder length with bangs | two: platinum shaggy bob | three: long afro curls | four: Marion Cotillard | five: Flowers in her Hair | six: No Heat Curls Tutorial | seven: Messy Long Ponytail | eight: Neat Retro | nine: Braid Crown | ten: Sophia Loren | eleven: Keira Knightly | twelve: Pretty side pony with scarf | thirteen: curled ombre bob | fourteen: Long beachy waves |
fifteen: Brigitte Bardot | sixteen: Messy High Side Braid |

Please note, if a photo belongs to you and I have mis-credited it, please email me and let me know so I can fix it!

Happy Summer!

Tweet This!

• jenn~the stylish housewife

July 4, 2012 | Reply

see…now that first pic makes me think i want bangs. and then i remember that i have like four hairs left and 3 1/2 of them are grey. LOL! loving all of these pics!

xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

• Gawgus things...

July 4, 2012 | Reply

Oooh, lots of inspiration here, not that my hair will perform in any shape or form to look this good!
    Emma xx

PS Only just noticed you’ve slightly modified the text when leaving a comment ;)

July 4, 2012 | Reply

I’m “kind of” liking hairstyle/photo #2!! Easy, breezy! I would wear the photo #1 look, but on me and in my area (cool climate), I’m not so sure. These women look great, though. HAPPY JULY 4TH!! Enjoy the sunshine, Sunshine!

• Alela Sirah

July 4, 2012 | Reply

I love them all especially the 1st one! You can not go wrong with a chunky bang and lots of body!

• Elena A.

July 4, 2012 | Reply

Que bonitos peinados,hay para todos los gustos,me encanta el blog ,es de recomendar.Elena A.

• thankfifi

July 4, 2012 | Reply

keira knightley looks so beautiful in that shot – I wish I knew how to get my hair to do that! also you, and your long thick wonderful mane, your hair is always enviable…

♥ ThankFifi

• Stacey Davis

July 5, 2012 | Reply

I was just saying, on your Twitter, fringe is all over this season’s fashions, including hair. What’s your thoughts? Like or no? I’m liking the fringe on stuff like bikini tops L*space is bringing out. Already have bangs and beachy hair, but that’s likely because I’m in S. Florida;) Nice blog you have btw:)

July 5, 2012 | Reply

It is so stylish and amazing Hair style .
    Raspberry Ketone Supplement

• Kat

July 5, 2012 | Reply

Love them all! I wish my hair were long now!! Do you plan on doing anything diff with your own hair Maegan?

July 6, 2012 | Reply

um, they all look so beautiful! and they all have way better hair than me! lol

• נוצות לשיער

July 7, 2012 | Reply

one braid id my favorite of all time!

July 19, 2012 | Reply

This is so very good and amazing Hair style .
    Hydroderm Eye and Lip Serum