White & Blue & Paisley All Over…

What I’m Wearing…

* Blue and white Eva Franco paisley dress… also seen here.
* Vintage beaded blue and white necklace with House of Harlow 1960 gold pyramid stud necklace layered over {plus my pendant necklace that is off to the side :/ } hoop earrings, Joseph Mimi rings, Kenneth Cole watch watch & blue snakeskin bangle
* Rebecca Minkoff MAB in blue/gray
* Chloe sunglasses
* Superga sneakers in navy {love}

I have a thing about wearing heels at a home event or even at other people’s houses. I’m not sure why really. It think it has to do with being comfortable and relaxed in a home and heels are the opposite of both of those things. So rather than wearing sandals or flats even, I opted for my navy Superga sneakers and actually, I loved the look! It reminded me so much of the 90′s when I’d wear converse with dresses on the regular. Or even those weird canvas shoes with rubber capped toes and chunky soles that weren’t actually sneakers but weren’t anything else either… remember those {kind of like these}? They remind me now so much of Liv Tyler’s character in Stealing Beauty {one of my favorite movies ever} when she wears the red floral printed skirt & blouse tied at the waist. Needless to say, I was comfortable.

I wore this outfit Sunday evening to a lovely and colorful dinner party with these two fabulous DIYing ladies Marisa and Sonya and of course I can’t fill you in on any details but I will say this: exciting stuff is in the works ;)

Happy Thursday!

• Lexy of BeautyFash

August 30, 2012 | Reply

so adorable! Loooooove Superga sneakers!

• Caroline, No.

August 30, 2012 | Reply

Love everything about this! Probably bcs of the nineties nostalgia, I know exactly what you mean. I would’ve rocked my vans with this. Love the HoH necklace. x

• Kristina

August 30, 2012 | Reply

A girl after my own heart. I love heels, but at home…flats all the way. Also a big fan of Superga sneakers. I have them in so many colours and patterns.
    Please, do post more outfits, I love seeing people my own age blogging their fashion.

• jenn~the stylish housewife

August 30, 2012 | Reply

love these pics! you always have the best lighting! can’t wait to see what you ladies are working on!

xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

• theglitterlife

August 30, 2012 | Reply

LOVING THE PAISLEY!

CHECK OUT WHAT WE FOUND IN VEGAS ON THE GLITTER LIFE! http://theglitterlife.wordpress.com/

• Melody

August 30, 2012 | Reply

You are freakin gorgeous Maegan! I love wearing converse or booties with dresses so I am loving this whole look!

• Carsedra McKoy

August 30, 2012 | Reply

Cute outfit, I really like your sneakers!!

Carsedra of:

• Jennifer

August 30, 2012 | Reply

I am the same way, if I am just hanging at home or someone elses’ home, no heels.

xo Jennifer

• Berty Morales

August 30, 2012 | Reply

Maegan, you look super cute and I love your dress. Great accessories too..xoxoxoxox

• Maria @ GLD

August 30, 2012 | Reply

That sure was a great evening. What are you ladies up to…?
    Love your relaxed look!

• zach chuang

August 30, 2012 | Reply

Love it so much…do you like dating a sexy mature woman online ? R u a cougar who is seeking a nice cub , or want to meet a younger man ? u can get what you want here— The site named –Cou g arloving/c/om –It’s where cougars and younger men can meet(Cougar is the slang for woman who is mature, experienced and want to date with a younger man). maybe you will meet your love here .keep it real please !`

• Patti

August 31, 2012 | Reply

Love the sneakers & your tattoo

• Sara

August 31, 2012 | Reply

I love it when stylish people wear flats. Heels always look awesome but I have yet to find a pair that is comfortable for any length of time, so I do a lot of flats and wedges. I am so into paisley right now, this dress is great on you.

• josep-maria badia

August 31, 2012 | Reply

That prettiest dress. A soft and delicate outfit.

• The Vintage Modern Wife

August 31, 2012 | Reply

love the outfit! you look great :)

August 31, 2012 | Reply

i LOVE that little dress! it is so cute! and so flattering on you! the colors are perfect for you!

• Daisy Nguyen

August 31, 2012 | Reply

LOVE the print on this dress, and that you paired it with tennies! And that bag is GORG!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:

• ba san

September 1, 2012 | Reply

Jimmy Choo handbag is a luxury brand in the world. The most famous products are Jimmy Choo outlet. They are stylish and fashionable. However, in 1996, to meet the needs of customers and keep up with the fashion trend started Jimmy Choo quality Jimmy Choo bag. If you’re a fan bag design adore, you can already have a complete range of handbags in different colors and shapes for different occasions. You can have more than one evening clutch, like the color of polished brass or intelligent one account. Please appreciate the Jimmy choo bag inside one bag. (Jimmy Choo Cream-Coloured Shoulder Bags)link to http://www.jimmychoobagssales.com