Wow. Coach. You Had Me At Hello.

Somewhere in the early 2000′s Coach went all logo-ey on me and I’m sad to say that I jumped ship. There was a certain type of woman who was buying into that look, and it wasn’t my style. Since then I haven’t given Coach much thought let alone, the benefit of the doubt. I’m not sure exactly what prompted me to visit Coach.com yesterday… it could have been an ad on my sidebar, really, but as soon as the page loaded I was intrigued and then a video began playing and these amazing sunglasses appeared and I was floored and had to have them! I immediately clicked on the “sunglasses” section but couldn’t find them. It was a FB commenter that updated me on their availability, that they’re called “Casey”, and that they actually weren’t available just yet. I love the internet.With that in mind I decided to browse the site and to my disbelief I found myself coveting numerous items each time a page loaded. Their site it gorgeous and propelled me to investigate further. They have this shop by color section where I pulled many of these images from. I just am floored by their classic and timeless styles that I think were at the origins of the Coach brand but that I haven’t seen for ages.

Touché Coach… you made me a fan again.

• Mindy

August 29, 2012 | Reply

I am long overdue for a new Coach wallet; I think now is the time!

• TheUrbanUmbrella

August 29, 2012 | Reply

hahah! I SO was not into the logo bags, they were so not my style either. These new styles look so clean and classic, loving it!

xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

August 29, 2012 | Reply

whoa! i love saddle bag #1 (lol — that reads funny) and that orange and leopard scarf.

call me, coach, as i know you want send them to me.

• Jessi

August 30, 2012 | Reply

Wow, I’m floored too! I’m not a big fan of the cliche logo-ey purses and wallets that everyone has either, but these classic pieces are amazeballs. I’m in the market for a new wallet anyway, so Coach just may have gained 2 new customers ;)
    xoxo J

• Liz Lauren

super great stuff!!

• Kier Mellour

August 30, 2012 | Reply

YES! I have been looking for a good wallet for so long and I just got the double zip- perfect!!!

With Love From Hollywood, Kier

Fashion Addict
    Follow me on Pinterest!

• glitzyblues.com

August 30, 2012 | Reply

I could spend way too much way too fast on all those bold colors!

• Sara

August 30, 2012 | Reply

They have definitely gone back to a more classic, less logo splashed look and I really love it. The colors! The hardest part would be choosing just one. And while they are pretty pricey, I don’t think they will look dated as quickly as some of their other bags.

• maja

August 30, 2012 | Reply

I like all stuff! Very classy!!

• Life etc...

August 30, 2012 | Reply

I totally agree with you! The same thing happened to me the other day – I somehow ended up on the Coach website and was pleasantly surprised by their new bags. Not at all tacky and logo-y like I normally consider Coach to be! :)

Life etc

• A.Co

August 30, 2012 | Reply

I kind of felt the same way about Coach… and with this post, my mind is somewhat changed (as well!).

Great sharesies.

• Beach Lagassa

August 30, 2012 | Reply

I agree completely about the Coach logo bags! I’m so glad they’re going back to the classics.

• Jessica @ Here(and)Now

August 30, 2012 | Reply

sounds like we jumped ship at the same time – just say NO to a canvas purse covered in Cs! But now Coach has stolen my heart again… one (or 5!) of these legacy collection bags need to get in my closet ASAP!
    xx
    Here&Now

• anbreen

August 30, 2012 | Reply

Holy…… These look jaw-dropping amazing! I definitely need to give the site a visit! Thanks for the post :)

• Berty Morales

August 30, 2012 | Reply

After I saw this collection I started working on my Xmas list…. ;)

• Daisy Nguyen

September 1, 2012 | Reply

You are so totally right – I LOVE the minimalistic coach legacy collection!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:

• hotpants™

September 4, 2012 | Reply

This is a Coach collection I can get on board with. I hate logo bags.

• Michal

October 8, 2012 | Reply

I’m late but…..but I too had completely stopped buying Coach. However, this “New Look” has me believing again :)! Who knew!

October 30, 2012 | Reply

Jerry charms a woman but loses her due to his bad attitude and failing business practices. Later in the movie he tries to get back with her… shows up and her door and starts telling her how he screwed up and how much he loves her and goes on and on…

best site