My DIY Christmas Decor Featured in Avantages Magazine…

December Avantages Magazine

Just a little fun news; French magazine, Avantages featured my DIY Christmas ornaments and decor in a two page spread in their December issue. Even though I can’t read it, I’m so honored to have such a large and pretty feature. {Avantages magazine info here}

click to enlarge
diy christmas decor

* See my favorite white {Milk Groove Pen} in the background from The Office Stylist/Sorting with Style. {Feather pen was a gift… see it here with my wedding rings}

Find all my Holiday decor DIYs below…

* Livening up old christmas Ornaments
* Starburst tree topper
* DIY Hydrangea Tree Clips {also for your hair}
* Easy floral DIY Christmas Ornaments

* Also see this year’s tree for Michaels Holiday Dream Tree Challenge

December 12, 2012 | Reply

I had forgotten all about your beautiful DIY ornaments! Thank you for reminding me. I have a few old ornaments that I will decorate starting today!

December 12, 2012 | Reply

p.s. I would love to be reminded again next year, maybe a day or so after Thanksgiving! Love, love these DIY ornaments. And Martha Stewart’s glitter glue sticks are a real plus….much easier and a lot neater, too.

• thankfifi

December 12, 2012 | Reply

how wonderful!

Thankfifi
    p.s. I know hortensia is hydrangea but can’t read the rest – too small :(

• Jennifer

December 12, 2012 | Reply

That’s awesome!

xo Jennifer

• Nancy

December 12, 2012 | Reply

Fabulous. Loosely translated… My Frosted Decor. Sapin is tree so how I decorated my tree. Patterned balls. Glittering topper. Glace is ice & hydrangea balls.

Nancy

• Berty Morales

December 12, 2012 | Reply

That is wonderful Maegan, and congratulations.

• Mawiyah

December 13, 2012 | Reply

Oh yeah, forgot about those!! Gorgeous – Wow – what a spread!! Congratulations – yes, I agree w/ the commenter up top = please whip those out next year couple days after Thanksgiving as a reminder :)

• myweekendfoodexperiments

December 13, 2012 | Reply

Congrats Maegan! Thats a beautiful spread. You should do a round-up every year during Christmas, to inspire us.

• Diana Marks

December 13, 2012 | Reply
  • Kelly Ann

December 17, 2012 | Reply

Christmas is all about classic things,sending your friends,loved ones and family token of love so y to buy expensive gifts?don’t buy the stuff online directly, always check for coupons and promotions before purchasing it will help u to save alot!!