What I’m Wearing…
* Bonjour sweater in ivory from Asos… seen here
* Sheer black bow blouse worn under, is very old.
* Vintage corduroy blazer
* Belt is a beaded/satin tie-in-the-back sash that came with an old dress
* A+RO Chevron Stripe Maxi Skirt via GILT
* Vintage feathered bag from a favorite Etsy shop, 86 Vintage
* Boutique 9 Charissa Over The Knee Boot from 2010 see full boots here
* DVF round sunglasses
* Title: lyrics from David Gates “Took the Last Train” 1978
I wore this a few weeks ago actually… I think it was right around Christmas when our first snow had melted and left the streets clean, I thought it would be a great time to try to wear a skirt and regular boots rather than bundled up for the snow. But really, it was still a bit too cold. However, this maxi skirt is knit and kind of like wearing a blanket wrapped around my body from the waist down, so it was almost passable. I’d like to actually try to wear it in the snow, with an entirely different look, just because I think it’s so cute.