What I’m Wearing…
* Gray oversized/boxy sweater by Madewell… also seen here
* Vintage pink blouse worn under… seen here
* DIY Kiss Printed Pants inspired by Erin Fetherston’s Spring collection
* Vintage pink velvet purse/clutch
* Giuliana Rancic for LOFT Statement necklace … buy it here
* Alice + Olivia ~ black and white striped heels … see them closer in this post in my office
* Title: lyrics from Seal “Kissed by a Rose”
If you can’t tell by the massive photo overload here, I’m kind of in love with these pants. And though I sadly didn’t wear them out beyond our snowy land, I’ll definitely let you know when I set the stain and wash them, how they hold up. Fingers crossed it all works, but if not, I’ll just go over them with the stamp & ink set, though the pants will probably be pink if it comes to that… still cute.
I was so excited to be able to wear my heels with this outfit too… do you see the small area of concrete, untouched by snow? My husband actually shoveled out an area for the dogs to walk in because they hate the snow, but instead it created a perfect runway of sorts for my outfit posts. I love happy accidents like that, but unfortunately for my husband, I’m going to ask him to do it every time it snows. I mean if the dogs are worth it, aren’t I? 😉
Happy Tuesday Lovecats! Muah!
* FACEBOOK * TWITTER * BLOGLOVIN’ * PINTEREST *