White Nails for Summer & How-to Perfect a White Mani

white nails

I’ve been itching for inspiration to DIY a new nail art tutorial for you, but in all honesty, all I want to wear is solid white nails. It just feels so fresh right now and I love looking down and seeing my chalky white nails against any background. They’re so summery but with a bit of an edge, I’m just obsessed. And while you don’t necessarily need a tutorial on how to paint your nails a single color, I have sneaky tip for perfect white nails without streaks.

Click through the link below to find out what it is…

White Hot Summer Nails | How-to Perfect a White Manicure

white nails

white nails

white nails

white nails

white nails

Happy Tuesday Lovecats!

* Click here for all my Nail Art Tutorials

* FACEBOOK * TWITTER * BLOGLOVIN’ * PINTEREST *

Profile photo of Maegan Tintari

LA native & lifestyle blogger Maegan Tintari writes daily at ...love Maegan.com sharing beauty & style secrets, including fashion DIYs, how-to nail art manicures, hair tutorials, recipes & home decorating ideas, as well as a look into her personal life, her journey & battle with infertility & recent relocation to the mountains by a lake in search of a better life with her adorable French Bulldog brothers, Trevor and Randy.

• Life's a shoe

June 19, 2013 | Reply

I love white nails!

• N

June 19, 2013 | Reply

Totally unrelated to this post, but I normally don’t have cable and I’m at a hotel right now…so I just saw an ad for Flickr and it was all pug-related. Reminded me of you and your pups! Haha. My friend has a chihuahua pug mix and he has the biggest personality for being one of the smallest dogs I have ever met. His name is Sir Pugsley. I used to think pugs were very strange but I love them now.

• Alice Barton

June 19, 2013 | Reply

looks lovely!! It’s something I would like to try, but feared it would look “booring”, but not at all!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

• fashion design competitions

June 19, 2013 | Reply

White nails go with everything…This is the newest and hottest nail polish trend for summer…It is appearing everywhere this summer..White nails looks quite fashionable!

• Melanie

June 19, 2013 | Reply

I love the look of white nails. So pretty and fresh for summer!
    xo

• Mana

June 19, 2013 | Reply

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve painted my nails white only to remove it immediately after because of how streaky it is. I’m so excited to try this out!

Mana