1. We had a random rain and the loudest thunderstorm I’ve ever heard, accompanied by the brightest lightening I’ve ever seen. At a few points last night, the entire house rumbled.
2. LeRoy looking like this week has felt for me…. so happy for the weekend.
1. Outfit Post: Camo Jacket | Camouflage Heart
2. Looking out at the lake and longing to get back on my paddle board.
3. Couldn’t resist this Dripping CC’s crop tank
4. Started reading State of Wonder by Ann Patchett this week and I’m not hooked yet. Should I keep reading or move on?
1. Outfit Post: A Weekend In the Hamptons
2. A much-needed break, sunning by the lake
3. The ducks trying catch the waves
4. The apples on the trees at Orchard Bay are ripening 🙂
Happy Sunday Lovecats!
Hope you had a nice weekend.