Seriously, WTF?

WTF Sweatshirt, black jeans

What I’m Wearing…

* WTF Sweatshirt from Asos {remember my Stealing Sweatshirts from the Boys’ Section? I bought like 5 and this is my fave}
* Super Skinny Ankle Black jeans c/o Henry & Belle which I LOVE They are stretchy and comfy and flattering and fit perfectly and there’s nothing more you can ask from jeans. These are my new favorite black jeans. no joke. What’s also rad about this label is that with every sale, a portion is set aside for charity. You know I love fashion that gives back. You can learn more about The Right Amount of Give | Get and Give here.
* Vintage necklaces {of the moment faves}.
* Bustier bikini top {old from Victoria’s Secret see it here Weekend in the Hamptons and here Paddle Boarding
* Square tortoise shell sunglasses by Stella McCartney
* White leather Rockie bag by Alexander Wang
* Striped pumps {another Summer fave} by alice + olivia

I adore this sweatshirt, I really do… I want to wear it daily. But Should a 37 year old woman be wearing a bikini top, jeans, and heels? Maybe not. But maybe also, WTF, who cares :)

I’ve been having some health issues in the last month, which are surely due to stress, but also push my anxiety into the red zone, and cause more stress. Like I need to get my hair done but I can’t now because of this ridiculous vertigo I’m dealing with. Seriously, WTF?!? Obviously, that’s more a vanity issue than a health issue but other ridiculous things are happening, I assure you. I’m desperately trying to stay away from my computer and screens in general to rest my eyeballs before they plop out onto my desk. But also, how is that even possible? I mean, I have to get my work done. I wish I could type with my eyes closed. Wait. I totally can. ;)

WTF Sweatshirt, long hair

bustier bikini top, black jeans

WTF Sweatshirt, black jeans

crop top, black jeans

cut out bustier bikini top, black jeans

WTF Sweatshirt, black jeans

WTF, Happy Monday!

* FACEBOOK * TWITTER * BLOGLOVIN’ * PINTEREST *

July 22, 2013 | Reply

Happy Monday, Maegan! Wondering if there are some positional Vertigo type of visual exercises…..a relative had this problem, and her PT told her to stand up and fixate her eyes on one object straight across the room. Have a chair to hold on to, if you need it. Do this (for a few minutes) several times a day. Maybe this will help.

• Emma Finlayson

July 23, 2013 | Reply

That sweatshirt is amazing and it works so well with the shoes!!!

xo Emma
    **Stella & Dot giveaway on the blog**

• CodeOverdressed

July 23, 2013 | Reply

Oh no! I’m so sad to hear about those health problems, hope everything gets better soon! I know the feeling of wanting to let go on everything but work keeping us attached to the computer, you should take a breath and take a bit of time to revamp your perspective and relax. On the other hand, how hot are you? looking fabulous in that bandeau top! The sweatshirt is so cool too!

Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

• tarah

July 23, 2013 | Reply

Feel your pain…my normal stress and anxiety is now off the charts and I am on day 9 of vertigo. I have figured out that if I sleep on an incline on my side it helps along with doing exercises for benign paroxysmal positional vertigo -look for videos on youtube or I can email the info my dr gave me…they also gave me valium, it helps. You can also take motion sickness meds, if you are not allergic to benedryl (like me). Hope you feel bettrr!

July 23, 2013 | Reply

Baaaaaaaaaaaaam! You’re a BOMB, Maegan! And your hair is adorable, don’t make yourself stress because of it! ;o)

<3 Michelle

• FASHION SNAG

July 23, 2013 | Reply

You look amazing! I am sorry about your health problems.

• The Girl with the Coffee

July 23, 2013 | Reply

Wow, this sweatshirt is fantastic and you look great with it! And you can defenitely wear a bikini top with jeans and heels!! I´m really sorry to hear about your health issues, wish you the best!
    xoxo Katja

• Jane Droll

July 24, 2013 | Reply

dude! vertigo is the worst!!!!!!

i had it for about a week straight and IT DROVE ME CRAZY!!!!!! i used to laugh and say my “equilibrium was shot” when i was making excuses for one thing or another. and then when it ACTUALLY HAPPENED, it sucked ass!!!!

i hope you lose the vertigo soon!!!!!