Am I Drinking Milk from a Saucer, Meow?

White black and red outfit

What I’m Wearing…

* White skinny jeans by Madewell
* White button down blouse by Rachel Zoe
* Leather patchwork jacket is vintage
* DIY Red leather zipper pouch – clutch bag
* Vintage sunglasses
* Striped pumps by alice + olivia

* Lips | MAC “Such Flare!” matte A61
* Nails | DIY Floral Nail Art

* Title | from a hilarious scene in the movie Super Troopers

This outfit was actually inspired by an email newsletter Barneys NY sent out a week or so ago which I loved so much, I just had to replicate. So I shopped my closet for a close match and like it just as well. Black, white, and red is a classic combo of course, but I loved the white on white base with only the red and black as pops of color and a hint of a print. See and shop my inspiration and look for less here | Fall Style Inspiration | 60′s Mod ~ Biker Chic | Shopping My Closet & A Look for Less.

White black and red outfit

White black and red outfit

White black and red outfit

Mac "Such Flare!matte A61 lipstick

Read my thoughts on the Power of Lipstick by Rachel Mátos

White black and red outfit

White black and red outfit

Happy Friday Lovecats!!

* meow… meow… meow…. {Super Troopers anyone? ;}

Click through the link below to see my…

* FACEBOOK * TWITTER * BLOGLOVIN’ * PINTEREST *

• Mana

August 16, 2013 | Reply

I love this outfit. It’s perfect, the shoes the bag. This is one of my favorites of what you’ve posted on the blog.

mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

• Life's a shoe

August 16, 2013 | Reply

loving your outfit!black and white is always a winning combination!

• Natalia

August 16, 2013 | Reply

Hey girl – you look totally awesome here! The heels and the bag and the everything is just perfect :)
    =^.^=
    StylishSideofLife.blogspot.com

• jenn~the stylish housewife

August 16, 2013 | Reply

GORGEOUS! And I want those heels. And your hair. =)

XOXO, Jenn
    The Stylish Housewife

• Trissta

August 16, 2013 | Reply

I have no idea how to even begin to write a catcall good enough for this look. You look spectacular. I know you’ve said before that you don’t think you’re skinny or whatever, but I have to tell you that you are a WONDERFUL example of a healthy, happy body. You don’t have to be skin and bones to be beautiful or ‘skinny’. I would kill to have your body and think that you are super vava-voom. Especially in this outfit.

Much Love,
    Trissta

• Emma Finlayson

August 16, 2013 | Reply

Love the shoes and your hair is always tres amazing. I would consider selling my soul at the crossroads for it!
    xo Emma

August 16, 2013 | Reply

In addition to all of the great comments, I love long sleeves peeking from under a fantastic jacket!

• Jane Droll

August 16, 2013 | Reply

well i love the whole freaking thing! especially the shoes, the bag, the lips, the hair, OH THE WHOLE FREAKING THING!

happy flyday!!!!!!!