Already in A Wintery Outfit & It’s Only Just Fall

Winter Outift-2013

It’s a bit of a boring outfit really, but oh so cozy. I love having a few go-to cozy outfits that I’ll feel comfy and warm in throughout the chilly seasons, but much of this is from last year. I think I have a little shopping to do 🙂

What I’m Wearing…

* Blue skinny jeans by Frame Denim
* Faux fur vest by Free People
* Raw Baja Hoodie. I became a bit obsessed with these over the Summer, though I’m getting more wear out of them now that it’s chillier. See my black and white striped Baja Hoodie outfit.
* Striped long sleeve underneath by Piper Gore Seen in this outfit around my shoulders & on my head
* Gray sunglasses by Chloe
* Boots by Crocs ~ Ocean Minded

The seasons are no joke here. No joke at all. I used to defend LA for having seasons, but no, I was completely wrong, but only an hour and a half away and up in the mountains, it’s a whole new world. I threw this on last weekend {um twice!} to run to the Village to visit with friends and enjoy the Oktoberfest activities. I thought I’d be too warm, but I’m glad I brought my fingerless gloves with me because the chill set in quick!

And speaking of chill, it actually snowed last night! It rained and hailed much of Wednesday, but as night fell, it turned to light fluffy snow and we had a light dusting of it this morning. The sun is already out and melting it away but coming from someone who has never really experienced seasons, every day nature surprises us here, and it’s kind of amazing.

Surf hoodie-fur vest-jeans

Faux fur vest Winter Outift-2013

Happy Thursday Lovecats!

Thanks for being patient with the new blog design this week while we’ve been working out all the kinks! I can’t wait to introduce you to my new contributors. You’re gonna love them!

LA native & lifestyle blogger Maegan Tintari writes daily at ...love Maegan.com sharing beauty & style secrets, including fashion DIYs, how-to nail art manicures, hair tutorials, recipes & home decorating ideas, as well as a look into her personal life, her journey & battle with infertility & recent relocation to the mountains by a lake in search of a better life with her adorable French Bulldog brothers, Trevor and Randy.

• Guest

October 10, 2013 | Reply

You look so cute, Cinderella Sunshine! (And more recently, Tinker Bell!) Just wondering if you ever (in the past) thought about being a fairytale star at Disneyland………..

• Maegan Tintari

October 10, 2013 | Reply

LOL “guest” actually, YES! When I was 18 I auditioned at Disneyland to be any Princess in the parades… I didn’t make the cut, lol, but once I saw a little behind the scenes, I realized I didn’t want to, so it was a win win!

• Kelly Louise

October 10, 2013 | Reply

this is random, but I wonder it every time I see your outfit pix up in your new home. Your brother used to take your pix for you, right? Does your husband do it now?

• Maegan Tintari

October 10, 2013 | Reply

Yes, my brother took my photos for about 6 months, then my husband started doing it. The husband is my full-time photographer now 🙂

• Guest

October 10, 2013 | Reply

Thanks, Maegan! The reason why I asked (about Disneyland characters, etc.) is because you play and look so much like the characters (only prettier/better) ……..your DIY costumes, your hairstyles, etc. “Just perfect”!! And thank you for including your childhood photos. So precious! You were and are a reflection of your dear Mom’s pride in her daughter (you!).

• Dale Janee

October 10, 2013 | Reply

It’s not boring at all and I can’t believe it snowed there. I love those boots, can’t believe their Crocs. I just moved to Switzerland from SF and it’s really cold so I need a pair. Beautiful pics

xoDale

• Elbe

October 11, 2013 | Reply

How do you decide what you need to buy for each season?

• Sami

October 11, 2013 | Reply

omg, I’m super lost in this new layout. Just looked at rayban giveaway from 2009. Can’t find anything 🙂 lol