Cuz I Am Barely Breathing, I Can’t Find The Air

* Boxy gray sweater by Madewell
* Blush blouse {vintage} with DIY Embellished Collar layered underneath
* Boyfriend jeans by AG Adriano Goldschmied
* Blush boots by Sam Edelman
* Bag ~ Rockie by Alexander Wang
* Brown sunglasses ~ tortoise by Stella McCartney

* Using ColorWow on my Roots until I get to the salon… it’s so great really!

Title: lyrics from Duncan Sheik – Barely Breathing… this song randomly came on the other day and as I started mindlessly singing the lyrics, I couldn’t hold back tears. That’s pretty much how it’s been lately. Just random bursts of tears and sadness. It’s so ridiculous, you’d think we were losing a child. :/ The emotions are up and down and back again and the only time we seem to be content is when we’re out of the house at the moment. {We saw The Wolf of Wall Street the other night for a good 3.5 hour house vacay & it was fantastic!}

We had friends planning on coming up to visit this weekend and had to cancel because of the doom and gloom mood over here. Seriously, it’s too much tuna.

Thank you for your kind words and sharing your pup stories with me {in the comments and private emails}… we’re just sort of waiting to see if there are any changes in his behavior in the coming days since we just lowered his meds again. Fingers crossed, but it may just be us hanging on to false hope. We’ll see.

boyfriend jeans-blush boots-gray sweater-white bag

boyfriend jeans-white bag-gray and pink

soft waves-gray sweater-pink blouse embellished collar

Happy Friday Lovecats!

* Hoping for a nice, relaxing, and happy weekend {for us and for all of you too}

LA native & lifestyle blogger Maegan Tintari writes daily at ...love Maegan.com sharing beauty & style secrets, including fashion DIYs, how-to nail art manicures, hair tutorials, recipes & home decorating ideas, as well as a look into her personal life, her journey & battle with infertility & recent relocation to the mountains by a lake in search of a better life with her adorable French Bulldog brothers, Trevor and Randy.

• Sparksinspring

January 24, 2014 | Reply

Yet to find a pair of boyfriend fit jeans for myself, maybe it just don’t work on me! Happy weekend!

x Sparks In Spring

• Maegan Tintari

January 24, 2014 | Reply

No, they are surprisingly hard to find… I’m not even 100% on these. I’m always on the hunt for the perfect pair.

• AJ Rogers

January 24, 2014 | Reply

We love our pets similar to how we love our children. He and Bebop are like your children. You and your husband look after them by feeding them, caring for them and loving them and they love you back unconditionally. It’s not ridiculous at all. Thinking of you guys.

• AJ Rogers

January 24, 2014 | Reply

PS Your outfit is darling… as always 🙂

• Guest

January 24, 2014 | Reply

Many of us have those same feelings, along with you. Wishing and hoping for the best. Love your DIY collar blouse. Grey sweater, too. Hopefully this weekend will be an improvement, with peace and comfort.

• Onehourgirl

January 24, 2014 | Reply

Great outfit. On your little boy, hold his paw till the end, look deep in his liquid love eyes, tell him you love him, he wants to know you are there for him as always… super sad, but in the end, know you gave him a great life full of love and yummy treats!

• MA

January 25, 2014 | Reply

Sweet little LeRoy, he received so much from two loving people. Cherish these days with kisses and hugs, all four of you.

Your sweater is really nice, and I purchased a pair of boyfriend jeans from ASOS..awesome! That is my fave store now thanks to you. <3

• Heather

January 27, 2014 | Reply

I love this look! You look fab!

xo,